Back

klaus@odyssey

Back
« on: 11 Oct 2005, 02:50 pm »
OK,  Back again from Denver and somewhat normal here.

Man,  that roller coaster thing dealing with people,  aaaargh.  Just had to deal with a moron from the DC  area  aaaaargh.  Some people just don't seem to understand what you're doing and are very irritating and insulting.  What a jerk.

Having that off my chest,  Denver was great,  and thanks to all the guys attending.  What a difference to the NY  show !!!!!

Thanks again for all your business,  compliments,  and time.

Late,

Klaus

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
Back
« Reply #1 on: 11 Oct 2005, 03:01 pm »
Klaus,
    Had a great time in your room....Thanks !! :rock:  [/list:u]
      Do you want me to send you the jewel case for the Cash cd....I picked up another...that one's now yours. Let me know.... 8) [/list:u]
        Chris[/list:u]

bunky

Re: Back
« Reply #2 on: 12 Oct 2005, 12:36 am »
Quote from: klaus@odyssey

Man,  that roller coaster thing dealing with people,  aaaargh.  Just had to deal with a moron from the DC  area  aaaaargh.  Some people just don't seem to understand what you're doing and are very irritating and insulting.  What a jerk.

Having that off my chest,  Denver was great,  and thanks to all the guys attending.  What a difference to the NY  show !!!!!

Thanks again for all your business,  compliments,  and time.

Late,

Klaus
Hey Klaus, some people dont seem to understand that you dont go and pull a box off of the shelf to have it put on a UPS truck and have it shipped to thier home on the very same day! there are many options as far as features and colors, extra outputs, dual sets of binding posts if you would want to biwire, HT bypasses, standard electronics, extreme electronics. and a multitude of combinations of these options. i dont mind waiting two weeks or however long to get exactly what i want. i know that building them one at a time takes more time from order to delivery and if someone cant figure that out and insults you while you are trying to do things the right way, then i dont think calling that person a moron is inapropriate....thanks....WCW III

Soundbitten

« Reply #3 on: 12 Oct 2005, 02:00 am »

did you get caught in the snowstorm there ?

BradJudy

« Reply #4 on: 12 Oct 2005, 02:07 am »
What a difference to the NY  show !!!!!

Since I have only been to the Denver show, could you describe how they are different?