DIYCable Vacation Time! 10-8 --- 10-12

Kevin Haskins

« on: 7 Oct 2005, 02:46 pm »
I'm pulling the plug and going on vactaion.   First one in four years so its been a long time coming.

Dail will be in the office to answer the phone but nothing is going to ship next week until Thursday.   Dail is my fabricator and he doesn't know much about audio so don't expect answers on how something sounds or the merits of gold plated terminals vs. rhodium plated ones.

In terms of me... I'm pulling the plug completely.  I'll not answer an email, phone call or even look at a computer.    The only media I'm exposing myself to is a couple good books and my kids will probably force me into being whipped in a couple video games.

I'll be back on Thursday refreshed and ready for action.

Nick B

« Reply #1 on: 7 Oct 2005, 05:09 pm »
I'm hoping that you had a chance to ship that replacement DACT kit to Roger before you take your break.If not, don't worry about it. Have a relaxing, enjoyable time.

Kevin Haskins

« Reply #2 on: 7 Oct 2005, 05:26 pm »
Nick,

It went out yesterday.   I tested this one and programmed the remote so he should be good to go.

Nick B

« Reply #3 on: 7 Oct 2005, 06:02 pm »
Kevin   Thanks very much    Nick

Kevin Haskins

« Reply #4 on: 13 Oct 2005, 04:31 pm »
I'm back!     Undigging for the next couple days so please be patient if you have sent email or placed an order.   My first goal is to get back with emails (90% done) and answer phone calls.   All online orders placed this week will ship today or tomorrow unless I contact you otherwise.

Thank you for your patience while I get unburied!

Nick B

« Reply #5 on: 13 Oct 2005, 07:05 pm »
Hi Kevin  I'm assuming that you may have already received (or will soon) the DACT kit from Roger that he could not get to work. If you don't receive it within a reasonable timeframe, let me know and I'll remind Roger.  Thanks   Nick

Kevin Haskins

« Reply #6 on: 14 Oct 2005, 04:21 pm »
Nick,

No problem... Roger has been very responsive.  

I'll check out the set-up when it gets back here and try and determine what problem he was having.   We have had very little problem with the Bent Audio units.  Most of the problems have to do with programming the little universal remote to work with them.   We are now programming them and loading them with batteries before they ship to eliminate any possible problems with programming the remote with the right code.