Fiona Apple - Extraordinary Machine

BillyM

Fiona Apple - Extraordinary Machine
« on: 7 Oct 2005, 01:56 pm »
Seen Here

Warning:  This is quite different.  This seems to be a continuing trend though, just as her second album was different from her first, expect likewise out of this one to an even greater extent.  Still as much of a poet as she's ever been, I find these tunes much more -apt to getting stuck in your head to find yourself whistling to on the car-ride to work, regardless of what drabble is on the radio.

Personally, I dont know if I like it as much as "When the Pawn" but I wont say I was disappointed in any way.  This release just shows her ability to be diverse in each album, and shows one more side to her personality.

--BillyM

Vinnie R.

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.vinnierossi.com
Re: Fiona Apple - Extraordinary Machine
« Reply #1 on: 7 Oct 2005, 04:24 pm »
Quote from: BillyM
Seen Here

Warning:  This is quite different.  This seems to be a continuing trend though, just as her second album was different from her first, expect likewise out of this one to an even greater extent.  Still as much of a poet as she's ever been, I find these tunes much more -apt to getting stuck in your head to find yourself whistling to on the car-ride to work, regardless of what dr ...

Thanks for the post.  I need to check this one out...  :idea: