Pictures of new facility - a quick glance.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
« on: 25 Sep 2005, 02:03 pm »
Here's a sneak peek of our new location prior to moving in and setting up. We still have a ways to go as first priority is getting the service/modification areas setup and running again. (just to the left side in the first interior picture)

I also have the USher D2's not too far from being on their way. The lower floor will house several different rooms including a store room, wood shop and dedicated room for wood veneering for the Bella SP Technology speakers.

AKSA

« Reply #1 on: 26 Sep 2005, 08:53 am »
Congratulations, Bill, big step forward, nice premises.

Room to swing a cat on a cable.......

Cheers,

Hugh

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #2 on: 5 Oct 2005, 01:42 am »
Room to swing a cat on a cable.......

I have plenty of cables but no cats. Besides, now the place is full as the move was completed this past Saturday. I'll have to post more pictures after getting thing sin order and finsih setting up. Should be complete in the next day or so.

JoshK

« Reply #3 on: 5 Oct 2005, 02:50 am »
Drop ceilings = room to place bass treatment! :thumb:

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #4 on: 5 Oct 2005, 02:53 am »
Hi Josh,
  I will admit that this room is in desperate need of room treatments. I just needto figure out which company to go with as whatever I use in the showroom, I want to be able to offer the products as part of my lineup.

JoshK

« Reply #5 on: 5 Oct 2005, 02:58 am »
My $.02c.  Eighth Nerve Adept line of products is fantastic, imo.  Beyond that I don't know as I would tend to DIY them, but that is me.  I think a lot of acoustic treatment stuff via retail is really costly, not bad, just steep. Eighth Nerve products that I have tried would be hard to out-do for the price via DIY methods.   I personally would use that as a benchmark, if it does more than Eighth nerve for reasonable money then they might be a good offering.

Josh

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #6 on: 5 Oct 2005, 03:03 am »
Maybe I will get in touch with Eighth Nerve (I have been considering their products for some time) as I have no desire or time to start DIY'ing treatments. I also want to offerthese to my customers or at least recommend them if the company is a "direct sales" arrangement.

The showroom is very large so it may take some technical advise to get things right.

modwright

• Industry Contributor
    • ModWright Instruments
Congratulations!
« Reply #7 on: 5 Oct 2005, 03:50 am »
Hi Bill and congrats on the new digs!  Looks very cool!  I still have A LOT more to do on my new facility ;). At least yours is starting out pretty useable.  Mine is big, but needs A LOT more work.

Take care,

Dan

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #8 on: 5 Oct 2005, 12:06 pm »
Thanks Dan,
   I had to move fast to at least get the work room done. I didn't have another place to use in the mean time and couldn't afford too much down time. I'll be back at the soldering stations tomorrow.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #9 on: 3 Nov 2005, 01:58 am »
Here is an updated picture of one of the systems used to burn in a pair of Bella/Sp's. Yes, I still need to work on room treatments but just can't seem to find the time.