Danny, how's your weather?

jonwb

« on: 24 Sep 2005, 04:53 pm »
I'm assuming you're getting a good bit of rain.  Hope you and your fellow Texan AC'ers hold up OK.

Best of luck,
Jon

gitarretyp

« Reply #1 on: 24 Sep 2005, 05:52 pm »
I live in austin and the current weather conditions are mostly clear and in the mid-90's. Aside from being a bit more breezy than usual, there's really no sign of the hurricane here.

arthurs

« Reply #2 on: 24 Sep 2005, 06:24 pm »
breezy and warm here in Dallas as well...

Danny Richie

Weather
« Reply #3 on: 25 Sep 2005, 04:11 am »
No problems here. Warm and sunny. We might be lucky to get a rain cloud out of it. We could use the rain too.

tkp

« Reply #4 on: 25 Sep 2005, 04:37 am »
My family got back home (Houston) at 6:30 PM today from Dallas after 6.5 hours drive.  I was so worry that we would run out of gas and get stranded on the free way but luckily we made it home okay.  Once we get home, we could not go any where because all the gas station around Houston are empty.

We left late Wednesday and we were glad that we left early (avoided the huge traffic jam).  As I walked out the door, I wished I could bring all my audio gear with me and the whole time I was in Dallas, I was really worry that a direct hit by Rita could damage the house and take my audio gear along with it.  Luckily nothing happenned so here I am back home again and so glad that I still have my gears :-).  

I am going to check on the construction of my new house tomorrow to see if any thing get blown off.