TweekGeek.com, Chang Audio Network, SP Tech, RMAF & YOU!

Aether Audio

• Industry Participant
    • http://www.aetheraudio.com
Everyone,

We at SP technology Loudspeakers would like to take this opportunity to invite you to room 7007 at RMAF.  Mike Garner of TweekGeek.com is exhibiting there and demonstrating our Continuum 2.5’s along with Nuforce amplifiers and other associated gear.  For more info please visit http://www.TweekGeek.com.

We are honored that Mike has chosen our products to demonstrate this year and we will be there to assist him in whatever ways possible.  Also, we will be glad to answer any questions you folks may have concerning our products.  We look forward to seeing and meeting you there.

Be prepared for some special pricing information that will be announced at RMAF. I'm not going to let the cat out of the bag just yet, but some significant things are in the works.  Of course, you folks will be the beneficiaries of this announcement – to be sure!

Also, Steve Chang of Chang Audio Network and SP Technology will be hosting a pre-show listening session/party at his house in Highlands Ranch the Thursday night before RMAF (1:00PM until ?).  His house is only 15 minutes away from the Denver Tech Center (RMAF), so it won’t require you to go very far out of your way to check out the Revelations and have some fun while your at it!  If your interested in joining us, just PM reefrus for directions to his house.

He will be demonstrating our Revelation MR-1 MKII’s along with Belles amplifiers and Soundlab speakers.  In a previous posting, he has already invited anyone interested in coming and will be providing food and drinks (note: the"plural" spelling).  We will be there as well and would love to see you there.  Get this:   :wink: (he, he) Rumor has it Steve’s wife will be gone for the evening too.  Sounds like a party to me!   :beer:  :drums: He’s also invited folks to bring any gear they would like to check out along with the other gear he has.  Bring your favorite discs and you'll be enjoying your own favorite "live band" - right there at Steve's!

While at RMAF, if anyone is interested at checking out the Revelations, just get a hold of one of our team members at the show.  We’ll have our SP Tech shirts on so we won’t be too hard to spot.  We’ll be glad to arrange a personal listening session at Steve’s and we can even arrange to give you a ride there and back.

Sooo…hope to see you there.  We think you’ll appreciate our latest offerings.  Until then, take care and we’ll…

See you there!
-Bob

reefrus

« Reply #1 on: 20 Sep 2005, 09:24 pm »
Yes, for you in and out of towners. The BAR will be open at 1pm :beer:. PM me or call for directions to the house. As I posted on the previous posting, it's just meant to be a fun listening session, no pressure or obiligation.  In the evening, the designer and SP President, Bob will be here to answer any of your questions as well. See you here!

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #2 on: 21 Sep 2005, 04:12 am »
SP Tech speakers ....:wink:
    A party.... :hyper: [/list:u]
      A bar.... :beer: [/list:u]
        And its on Thursday......  :roll: [/list:u]
          Nuts....I don't arrive till Friday.... :cry: [/list:u]
            Chris[/list:u]

reefrus

« Reply #3 on: 21 Sep 2005, 01:18 pm »
Quote from: longwolfny42
Nuts....I don't arrive till Friday....

Chris,

How can you miss! Change the flight to Thursday :mrgreen:

Anyway, I know lots of people check in on Friday because of  working schedule. But I'll be available for the rest of the week if timing allowed since I'm only 15 minutes from the hotel :D .

Robert Maicks

• http://www.starsound.biz
« Reply #4 on: 21 Sep 2005, 05:31 pm »
Good-day Steve,

Thanks for the invite.

Party of 15 - table for 15?

Our crews will attempt to drive on over after set up so we might arrive sometime between 8:00 PM and 2:00 AM!

We look forward to meeting with all of you in Denver. If this Show is anything like last year, we are positive that all who attend are in for a fantastic listening experience.

Ted from HighEndAudio.com
Rick from Virtual Dynamics
Robert from Paletteamps.com
Mike from The Audiophile Source
Robert from Star Sound Tech
& The Sven

As always – Good Listening!

reefrus

« Reply #5 on: 21 Sep 2005, 05:57 pm »
Hey Robert,
Good to hear from you. I agree, RMAF is best show of all IMHO. Very lowkey, laid back, good people and good sound. Although I don't know how long that'll last since more and more exhibitors signed up this year.
You're all welcome to stop by after you set up your room. I know it's going to be late and you may be tired, but I'll be here. :D