Members, manufacturers & distributors take note

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Members, manufacturers & distributors take note
« on: 18 Sep 2005, 01:23 am »
Greetings circle members and manufacturers/distributors. Many know that I have been trying to put together a session for some time now. With the new, larger facility, I no longer have to worry about having enough room or boxes being scattered about. We have a store room now!

Here's the scoop!
 After getting settled in the new location, I will start putting together a 3-4 day listening session for all circle members as well as other New York customers that have mentioned they would be interested in attending. This will be our way of providing a unique "Grand Opening".

Manufacturers & Distributors:
  I would like to offer any industry people viewing this thread the opportunity to send along equipment you think might be of interest for this session. You are also more than welcome to attend along with your gear. I'm sure all attendies, including myself would love to have you there to give technical insight and just shake hands.

One of the reasons for bringing in additional gear is for consideration of adding further products to our lineup. This would allow myself as well as potential customers to audition some of the pieces first hand.

With so much gear being involved in this "session", I am will to make this a multiple day event.

Manufacturers / Distributors
 Please feel free to PM, email, call or post here in regard to any product(s) you are willing to send in for this Grand Opening or just for answers to any questions, comments or concerns you may have.

Here is a short list of some of the gear I will debut:

1) Ultimate Usher D2 Horn system
 2) Bella SP/AV-1 speaker system
 3) Bella 8 mono bloc 300B amplifiers
 4) Roan Audio loudspeakers
 5) Reference JD801 amplifier
 6) Reference 3205 amplifier
 MUCH MORE

At this time I am looking at the end of October to mid November. I will post further information as things develop on a dedicated web page on my website that I am currently putting together.

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated.