The Winner of the Sapphire XL- Katrina Raffle is:

Mike Dzurko

« on: 8 Sep 2005, 07:05 pm »
Congratulations Doug Kelly of Denver, CO! You are the winner of a beautiful pair of Black Satin Sapphire XL.

I will warn you that we are so backed up it will likely be about 10 days to two weeks before we can ship.

Contact sales@audioc.com to arrange for delivery.

Thanks again to everyone who supported this great cause  . . .  the money is on the way to the American Red Cross Hurricane Relief Fund,

dwk

Uh, wow. Now what?
« Reply #1 on: 11 Sep 2005, 04:39 pm »
I've been off on vacation, and so am just seeing this.

I'm really torn between being excited about the speakers and feeling like it's not quite proper to essentially be benefiting from the tragedy in New Orleans.

I have some work to do - I've been heading down the homebrew dsp xovered speaker path, so reorienting around monitors will be a shift in gears. I'm not sure I have an amp to do them justice, but we'll see - I think my Llano A100 just came off the 'to sell' list at a minimum.

If for whatever reason these don't work out in my system, stay tuned - I'd certainly get back in touch with Mike to re-raffle them rather than relegate them to backup duty.

Many many thanks to Mike for his efforts to support the relief efforts.

Harry P

« Reply #2 on: 13 Sep 2005, 11:04 pm »
DWK, congratulations! Darn it, you won another raffle I was hoping to win. I bet you'll really enjoy the XLs. Do report back on how they do for you. I'm off to save some funds for the next raffle (hint/hint)