considering the A/V-3 kit for my 2 front speakers

wackii

Update: My AV-3 is finally completed
« Reply #20 on: 10 Oct 2005, 05:27 pm »
Finally got it done.  Due to family problems, it took me 1 month to complete (well not totally completed) these 2 AV-3.  I'm letting it break-in right now.  It has about 8 hrs on it.  First impression, very clean, smooth, easy to power, warm sound, able to turn loud without distortion nor hurting my ears like some other speakers I've listenned.  It's exactly what I want.  It took me a little time to put everything together, but the hard work paid off.  I was at my friend's house the other night comparing these with his energy c-6 (discontinued).  These has a cleanner sound, very easy and smooth.  I was able to crank it loud without distortion compare to his C-6.  With music, these can pretty much play without a sub.  For 5.5' woofers, the bass is impressive.  Plus, I got the Tempest to back me up on the low low freq, so I'm pretty much cover.  It sounds better and better everytime I listen to it.  The sound stage is awesome.  I was walking around his sort of big room (20Lx15Wx9H + kitchen 10Lx10Wx9H), the sound didn't seem to shift or anything (very even and balance).  I can't wait till it's totally break-in.  Very impressive speakers.

Thank you Danny for the help and a fine fine product you got there.

Anyone knows how can I post a pic here?  Thanks.

Al,[/img]

Danny Richie

A/V-3
« Reply #21 on: 10 Oct 2005, 05:49 pm »
You are very welcome, and thanks for posting your feedback.

To post a pick just hit the "Img" button, then add the adrdess line where the pic is located, then hit the "Img" button a second time.

swaggs21

• Industry Participant
  • Man of God
    • 33 Degrees East WoodWorking
considering the A/V-3 kit for my 2 front speakers
« Reply #22 on: 22 Feb 2006, 04:51 pm »
As far as a DIY goes, I will be taking pics and documenting every step that we do, and with Danny's approval after everything is done, I will post all of the steps up, from unwrapping the packages to painting and clearcoating the boxes.

I still have some things that I have questions about myself, but I think once I see everything laid out, it will be decently simple to hook everything up.