Split 8/27 jam into two jams?

PhilNYC

« Reply #20 on: 23 Aug 2005, 09:32 pm »
Hey guys...a quick comment and a question...

Re: Jam #2 - Note that the Focus FS688 are 85db and do like a decent amount of power.  If you have a choice of power amps to drive them, something more than 100wpc is ideal.

Re: Blue Circle NSCS - Does anyone think they want to take it for a spin in their home after the Jam?  I might need it back sometime in the first or second week of September; if folks want me to keep it down in Texas for a week or two after the Jam, PM me so I can make the appropriate arrangements.

brj

« Reply #21 on: 24 Aug 2005, 06:58 pm »
Quote from: brj
I'll ping the two people that mentioned possible hosting duties for a second jam.  I know that Hank had talked about hosting at one point, but I haven't seem him post in quite a while...

More when I hear back...

I've had one response so far, but travel throughout the month of September prevents their hosting a near-term followup jam.

I'm still waiting to hear from the other party, but if anyone else is willing and able to host a speaker oriented jam sometime in September, I'm sure it would be much appreciated by all.

Danny Richie

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.gr-research.com
Done
« Reply #22 on: 25 Aug 2005, 09:52 pm »
Okay, I got them finished up, and I'll bring them with me on Saturday.

I posted some impressions of them in my forum.  :mrgreen:  

I also need to bring a pair of speaker stands too is that right? Please confirm and I will bring a pair.