jqp

• Facilitator
  • Each CD lovingly placed in the nOrh CD-1
August news is up
« on: 6 Aug 2005, 01:58 am »

aggielaw

August news is up
« Reply #1 on: 6 Aug 2005, 05:40 am »
Hmmm...price on wood 7.0's going up after this month.  I wonder how many the sell these days.

I had to order replacement cabinets for my mini 9's in two batches, as one was broken in June by a housesitter and the other by my wife at the end of July.  The difference in order numbers was 10, so that may indicate the pace at which they're selling gear right now.

Watson

August news is up
« Reply #2 on: 6 Aug 2005, 08:14 am »
10 orders per month doesn't sound healthy.  I wonder if nOrh is concentrating almost entirely on nOrhTec these days?

KKM

August news is up
« Reply #3 on: 6 Aug 2005, 05:33 pm »
Quote from: Watson
10 orders per month doesn't sound healthy.  I wonder if nOrh is concentrating almost entirely on nOrhTec these days?

Don't forget, that's only one of many models they sell, they probably sell more 4.0's then any other models.

Watson

August news is up
« Reply #4 on: 6 Aug 2005, 06:17 pm »
I don't think the order numbers are per product.  Each order placed with nOrh gets another consecutive order number.  So it would seem they're shipping about 10 products/month.

KKM

August news is up
« Reply #5 on: 6 Aug 2005, 08:07 pm »
My bad, you're probably right.

Meltz

August news is up
« Reply #6 on: 8 Aug 2005, 04:49 pm »
Quote from: aggielaw
Hmmm...price on wood 7.0's going up after this month.  I wonder how many the sell these days.

Actually, he's had that passage in the news for the past few months, so I don't know if that price is ever going to change.

I am just about to pull the trigger on ordering a 5.1 video system - unfortunately they only have blue SM 4.0s so I guess I'm going to have to go with wood.

mca

August news is up
« Reply #7 on: 8 Aug 2005, 07:30 pm »
I wonder if nOrh is concentrating almost entirely on nOrhTec these days?

One look at the new newsletter tells me nOrhTec seems to be their main focus right now.

suits_me

August news is up
« Reply #8 on: 9 Aug 2005, 02:35 am »
August 2004 news is it?