"Stealth"

suits_me

"Stealth"
« on: 2 Aug 2005, 02:37 am »
Just noticed in passing what the Mac geek editor of tidbits (Mac newsletter) had to say. They had a free screening at a programmers' pajama party type thingie. I would have liked to see the glider:

> Final Memories -- ADHOC/MacHack is the sort of event that lays down indelible memories for the attendees, and a few from this show will stay with me.

[snip]

> On the other hand, the group movie this year, Stealth, was the worst movie I've seen at one of these conferences, and, although I don't see many movies, is very possibly the worst movie I've ever watched. It's bone-crushingly, mind-numbingly, soul-suckingly bad. It was so bad that in the immediate aftermath, the main positive thing we could think of to say revolved around the font face used for the credits. Only the audience heckling made this 121 minutes of our lives worthwhile; the highlight was a balsa glider that someone threw into the projector beam just as one of the movie's airplanes (OK, they were cool looking) zoomed across the screen during one of the near-instantaneous and disbelief-defying flights between Tajikistan, North Korea, Siberia, and Alaska.

bubba966

"Stealth"
« Reply #1 on: 2 Aug 2005, 03:09 am »
"one of the worst movies he's ever seen"?

Clearly he doesn't watch many movies...

Yeah, I saw Stealth last Friday.

Was it great? Not really. Was it more than a little on the unbelieveable side of things? Yup.

But you know what, I thought it was a fun movie. If you hate movies such as xXx, then you probably won't like Stealth. If you can sit back and enjoy the ride, there's a good chance you might enjoy this ride.

And it's also great proof that Biel's got one of the best ass's in Hollywood. Maybe even the best ass in Hollywood... :mrgreen:

JohninCR

"Stealth"
« Reply #2 on: 3 Aug 2005, 04:32 am »
How can anyone who admits that he doesn't see many movies post an opinion about any movie, worst or best?

beatdownvictim

• http://DOULIK.COM
"Stealth"
« Reply #3 on: 3 Aug 2005, 06:36 am »
"quantum sponge" <------ game, set, match!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Ears

"Stealth"
« Reply #4 on: 15 Aug 2005, 08:30 pm »
Would rather watch tripple x than Stealth again :lol:

At least xxx has a decent transfer....were this movie is full of added stylistic grain that makes it even worse than it already is.

The only thing going for this flick is biels rear end :mrgreen:

The Skeleton Key....was ok though.

Ears

"Stealth"
« Reply #5 on: 16 Sep 2005, 02:58 pm »
Forgot to mention this ...but I saw The Cave a while back and in comparison... Stealth was a good movie.

Avoid this movie if its still in theaters and as a dvd purchase imo.