Buyer Beware list

acainstructor

Buyer Beware list
« on: 12 Jul 2005, 07:16 pm »
Please note:  This is my Buyer Beware List of disreputable eBay vendors that I have had the misfortune to deal with lately. Each one has forced to file a PayPal claim against them:

jrmoreno7388- Bernardo Moreno/Tomball, TX.
   Sold me Pioneer Elite PD-75 CD player that was missing a key part and packaged the  item so poorly that it was damaged in shipment.  While I have exchanged several e-mails and one phone call with this individual, he has been uncooperative.

buyessex- /Nashville, TN.
   Sold me a Klipsch S1 center channel speaker (advertised as an SC-1) with a bad woofer and a bad tweeter.

emichaels0 _0- Michael Swallick/Tampa, FL.
   Sold me a pair of Klipsch Heresy speaker with black finish and white cane grill covers but the auction description did not state the quoted shipping amount was for one speaker only.  So, I paid the gentleman via PayPal but then received an updated invoice requesting an excessive additional charge for shipping.

baberuth_03 (formerly usa4defense)- Robert Anthony/Glencoe, IL.
   I purchased a Dyson vacuum cleaner from this person but I did not received it until I finally filed a claim with PayPal for non-receipt of item.

remmet38- Robert Reid/Georgia
   Sold me a Pioneer Elite C-90 control amp with only one working audio input.

jermmd

Buyer Beware list
« Reply #1 on: 12 Jul 2005, 09:32 pm »
Wow, that's a lot of bad experiences.  I guess I've been lucky so far.  You obviously buy a lot on ebay. What percentage of your deals have had problems?