It just doesn't get any Better!

GHM

« on: 29 Jun 2005, 11:57 pm »
Customer service that is!
I just received my totally redone Omega Grande 8s in Parisian Maple today.
Louis did a killer job on these speakers. The website pics just don't do them justice. I'm amazed at the craftmanship of these speakers. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL !!!!

My old pair in Sapele which I bought used off the net. Had some issues with the veneer which were out of Louis's control. I contacted Louis to see what I could have done.To my surprise :o .. After seeing some pics ..he told me to send them in.

He had nothing to gain by this. No money changed hands. I must say his company is now, right at the top of my list when it comes down to taking care of people that own his art work. Being a one man show. I would like to take the time to let him know how much I appreciate his hard work.

Thanks Louis for a job well done! Your company and clients will continue to grow when you treat people in kind. You definitely have that down to an art! I will be a future customer no doubt!

All the best to you and thanks for everything! :D

YOU DA MAN   :notworthy: :lol:

powerbench

I concur....
« Reply #1 on: 30 Jun 2005, 12:17 am »
Louis is on top of his class !!!!!

Louis O

« Reply #2 on: 2 Jul 2005, 01:19 am »
Hi GHM and powerbench,

Many thanks for such kind words and I really appreciate it. Really happy you like the new cabinets and you so right about the pictures. The laminates are very hard to photograph because of the glossy finish.

It's my plaesure making the new cabinets for you and really happy your enjoying them.

Thanks again and have a great 4th of July,
Louis

powerbench

Louis
« Reply #3 on: 2 Jul 2005, 10:25 am »
Have you tried a digital cam for the pics???

Smitty

« Reply #4 on: 2 Jul 2005, 04:19 pm »
I agree! My Super 3/R's will be here any day. I chose Omega as much for Louis's reputation as I did for the amazing reviews of his speakers. I went as far as to let Louis choose the finish for me. Louis emailed me the following.

"Your getting something really special. They are a combo of Rosewood gloss and black leather. I made the baffles and backs a composite with Baltic Birch and MDF. I can't wait for you to see them."

I can't wait to see them! You just don't get this kind of attention these days. I will also be adding a Red Wine amp. Vinnie R. seems to be another one who will go out of his way to do it your way.  My hat goes off to both of them. I will post my impressions when my Super 3's arrive. Thanks again, Louis.

GHM

OK here's some pics!
« Reply #5 on: 4 Jul 2005, 03:22 pm »

GHM

« Reply #6 on: 4 Jul 2005, 03:29 pm »

GHM

« Reply #7 on: 4 Jul 2005, 03:37 pm »

GHM

« Reply #8 on: 4 Jul 2005, 03:44 pm »

GHM

« Reply #9 on: 4 Jul 2005, 03:51 pm »

GHM

« Reply #10 on: 4 Jul 2005, 03:52 pm »

powerbench

Wow
« Reply #11 on: 10 Jul 2005, 10:56 am »
:o WOW

Louis O

« Reply #12 on: 16 Jul 2005, 01:21 am »
Hi GHM

Great pics and I really know how hard it is to photograph Red Parisian Maple. They look great.

It was my pleasure making the new set for you and really happy you like them.

Thansk again,
Louis