FS: RAAL Requisite CA-1a Ribbon Headphones & NIB Schiit Jotunheim R Amp

passion4audio

RAAL Requisite CA-1a Circum-Aural Ribbon Headphones.

Like new condition both physically and sonically.

About 200 hours of careful, low volume use in a pet-free, non-smoking environment.

These are the best headphones I've heard.  Kind of like strapping a set of Magnepan speakers to your ears.

Mitch at Accurate Sound sells custom filters for these, which took them to even further sonic heights.

Selling only due to an upcoming purchase of RAAL's new 3-ribbon offering, which Danny will be exhibiting at Canjam New York on March 9 and 10.  I've heard this will be a "game-changer".

This listing is for the CA-1a headphones and two sets of pads - open "coffee", and closed "donut'.

I'm not selling the Star-8 cable, as I need it for the new headphones.

Also not included is the TI-1b Transformer Ribbon/Amp Interface, as I traded that back to Danny at RAAL when I purchased the RAAL-requisite VM-1a Variable Mode Vacuum Tube Ribbon Headphone Amplifier from him.

I have a brand new, in box, Schiit Jotunheim R Direct Drive RAAL Amplifier.
Never used, and still in original plastic wrap from the factory.  I bought it as a backup in the event that the RAAL VM-1a amp ever needed to go in for service.

$1400 for the CA-1a 'phones, or
$1,600 for the 'phones and the NIB factory sealed Schiit Jotunheim R headphone amp made exclusively for RAAL headphones.

Buy with confidence.  I have a 100% positive feedback rating here, on Audiogon, and at other audio websites (and Ebay) as well.

I pack well, communicate effectively through the process, and ship fast once payment received.

Ship to continental United States only.
Buyer pays shipping.