Hello!

amirm

Hello!
« on: 15 Dec 2023, 09:25 pm »
Hello everyone.  My name is Amir Majidimehr.  I am an electrical engineer by degree although most of my professional life has been in software.  Retired a few years ago from tech industry and now run an audio forum where I test audio gear for the membership.  I also have a youtube channel with the same name/goal.  I have been an audiophile since 1970s.  Yes, getting older.  :)  I live in Pacific Northwest, in USA.

My reviews are considered controversial by many, and liked by many others.  :)  Due to former, I am not sure if I am welcome here.  But figured I register and find out as the results of my reviews are sometimes discussed here. I am assuming membership would want to see my answers to questions raised.  But if not, that is cool and I thank the site owner for letting me get this far.  :)

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: 15 Dec 2023, 10:48 pm »
Welcome tô AC :thumb:
Please note the Veteran Area:
https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=187743.0
« Last Edit: 16 Dec 2023, 12:57 am by FullRangeMan »

amirm

« Reply #2 on: 16 Dec 2023, 01:43 am »
Thanks.  Will take a look.

JLM

• The elephant normally IS the room
« Reply #3 on: 16 Dec 2023, 12:44 pm »
Welcome!

I value your reviews, especially the test results.  Your listening tastes seem different from mine, but I can accept that.

Phil A

« Reply #4 on: 16 Dec 2023, 02:17 pm »
Welcome!

Yog Sothoth

« Reply #5 on: 16 Dec 2023, 09:35 pm »
Great to see you here, Amir!

amirm

« Reply #6 on: 17 Dec 2023, 01:57 am »
Thank you very much you all.  Didn't expect a positive welcome.  :)  Much appreciated.

Early B.

« Reply #7 on: 17 Dec 2023, 02:27 am »
Since you're new around here, a word of advice -- be mindful about using measurements to correct valued members who have been on this board for 30 years. Take your time, listen, and get to know people before you interject. There's a lot you can learn.