FS: Sennheiser HD800s with box, manual, USB key, stand - $SOLD obo.

JP78

Hello Everyone,

For sale are my beloved HD800s. I'm selling them to help pay for some medical bills. They're in great shape, perhaps a bit dusty from lack of use but otherwise excellent. The box is torn (please see photos), but the black case and the headphones themselves are great. The manual is new, still in wrapping, and I never plugged in the USB key so no clue what's on there. :)  Also including the matching aluminum stand. They are a large step up than the HD650 that I came from before these. 

My apologies for the glare - it's a very sunny day here and I took these photos with my phone. I have plenty more - please reach out and I'm glad to send them.

This is from a pet-free, child-free home that was hooked up to a dedicated headphone setup to my PC with a Schiit Bifrost and Valhalla 2 tube amp.  I'm happy to share my Peace EQ curves etc for the new owner if they'll be running from their computer system also.

Asking $1,100 $1,000 $899 $849 - I have plenty of transactions on these forums, you may search for my name - I've been a member here for years and years. Local pickup is also welcome in DC. I accept PayPal verified, Zelle, Venmo, etc.

Any questions, please ask.

Thanks!

Rup   

« Last Edit: 6 Mar 2024, 08:32 pm by JP78 »

JP78

price drop!

JP78

bump - another price drop. still for sale :D
« Last Edit: 20 Feb 2024, 06:06 pm by JP78 »

JP78

Price drop! Still available. SOLD! :)
« Last Edit: 6 Mar 2024, 08:32 pm by JP78 »