Unique powered desktop speakers!

V-Fi

Unique powered desktop speakers!
« on: 6 Dec 2023, 11:30 pm »
You've probably never seen these before, or anything quite like them. Smallish desktop speakers made from hand carved bamboo enclosures with leather accents and 3" semi-full range drivers (obviously not 20hz-20khz but you get the idea). Class D amplification with DSP for a very pure engaging sound. These sound more authentic to me compared to most of the other sub $1k powered desktop speakers I have used, even if they aren't the loudest or have the lowest bass extension.

Asking $300 shipped, paypal FF only.

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/650045952-serene-audio-talisman-desktop-speakers/

JLM

• The elephant normally IS the room
Re: Unique powered desktop speakers!
« Reply #1 on: 9 Dec 2023, 01:58 pm »
I've seen these advertised for years, and have been intrigued by them, but have no need for them.

V-Fi

« Reply #2 on: 11 Dec 2023, 09:14 am »
I've seen these advertised for years, and have been intrigued by them, but have no need for them.

They are quite stunning in person, not sure if that comes through very well in my pics. But they also sound legitimately impressive. Other speakers like the AudioEngine models are more bombastic on the low end but to me they always feel like a bad Bose car stereo or something. These Serene Audio speakers have purity and refinement that most of the others can't match in my experience.

V-Fi

« Reply #3 on: 11 Jan 2024, 08:07 pm »
Bump for the new year, make me an offer on these unique pieces of desktop furniture