*SOLD*Vinnie Rossi LIO DHT w/ L2 DAC, Amp and Phono Stage

ebag4

These don’t come up for sale in the DHT version very often:

Vinnie Rossi LIO DHT Super integrated with the world class Ultracapacitor Powered Direct Heated Triode ( DHT ) Linestage

Original Factory cost $14675.00

Best Product in 2016 ( Part-time Audiophile ) as well as many other Awards including a place on John Darko’s best DACs (LIO/L2 DAC) list.

This LIO Integrated Amplifier includes:
DSD/PCM DAC (L2) 2.0 module
MM/MC phono preamp
DHT Tubestage features:
Proprietary Slide switch “convertible “ Design
Comparable with 2A3 / 45 / 300b / PX4 / PX25 / 101d / 205d / and Sd-811 and Sd-572 DHT Triode families
Class-A Single triode ( no driver tubes )
“SPVR “ Patented super regulated filament supplies - fed from external linear DC Supply
Yamamoto solid Teflon tube sockets
Include tubes EH-2A3 Gold-Grid Match pair
Original packaging , and owner manual
The mosfet amp module is 25w into 8ohms and 45 into 4ohms.
Beautiful and rugged aluminum remote.

Unit is in very good to excellent condition, I cannot find any defects other than the DHT’s remote power supply switch’s bulb is flickering, this does not impact the units sound or operation.  This unit performs perfectly, it switches between formats and inputs without issue.

Includes a pair of Electro Harmonix 2a3 at asking price of $6000.00 NOW $5500.00
Will Include a pair of Takasuki 300B with very low hours at $6750.00 NOW $6250.00 or a pair of Elrog 300B at $6500.00 NOW $6000.00

I have the original packaging for the LIO so I can ship.  The remote DHT power supply will be shipped with the tubes in a separate box. Shipping is included in the continental US at my asking price.
Payment via PayPal.

Reasonable offers will be considered.

PM or email ( ebag4 at icloud dot com)with questions.

Best,
Ed

« Last Edit: 17 Dec 2023, 08:41 pm by ebag4 »