Hello from Valter Tarasso, Sweden - electroengineer, handy-man, inventor

vtarasso@gmail.com

Hi all,
I just retired from a long working life covering many aspect of electricity and and electronics. I have been doing repairs of HiFi-gear since my early teens (mid 1970's) mainly as a hobby. My latest high-end repairs worth mentioning are: ASR Emitter II HD, Yamaha CR-2020 and a NAD 3020i. I hereby hope that I will become full member of this community!

Cheers,

Valter Tarasso
Sweden
+46 70 633 37 15
vtarasso@gmail.com

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
Greetings & Welcome to AC Valter   :thumb:

vtarasso@gmail.com

Hi all,
I just retired from a long working life covering many aspect of electricity and and electronics. I have been doing repairs of HiFi-gear since my early teens (mid 1970's) mainly as a hobby. My latest high-end repairs worth mentioning are: ASR Emitter II HD, Yamaha CR-2020 and a NAD 3020i. I hereby hope that I will become full member of this community!

Cheers,
Valter Tarasso
Sweden
+46 70 633 37 15
vtarasso@gmail.com

JakeJ

Hello and come in!  It's a nice warm house and I'm sure your input will be appreciated.

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Welcome Valter  :thumb:
Just out of curiosity what prob did Emitter have?

Phil A

Welcome!

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Hi all,

Cheers,

Valter Tarasso
Sweden
+46 70 633 37 15
vtarasso@gmail.com

Welcome again.
I will merge this post with the same post you posted yesterday.