Digital Amplifier Company - Cherry Megaschino 750 WPC into 4 ohms - Free Ship

LarryD56

For Sale:

Megaschino amplifier by the Digital Amplifier Company. This started out as a Classic Cherry Ultra with the 1500W toroidal power transformer, but I sent it back to Tommy O'Brien and had it upgraded to his top-of-the-line Megaschino. I no longer need all the power that this amplifier puts out. I have another smaller Cherry amplifier which should easily meet my needs with my new speakers. I have never had a problem with this amp. It has always worked well, sounds amazing, and it handles itself with great finesse. $2300 w/free shipping in continental US.

PayPal payments accepted with an additional 3%. Zelle, checks, or money orders also accepted. Shipping will be via FedEx Ground/Home insured with a signature required. Please contact if you have any questions.

******************************************************************************** Specifications: ***************************************************************************************************

Gain: 25.6dB

SNR: 120dB

1W THD+N: 0.001%

Size: 17.0" x 14.3" x 4.6"

Power Stage Efficiency: 95%

Output Impedance: <0.04Ω at 1kHz, <0.08Ω at 10kHz

Sensitivity: 3.0Vin for 400Wout into 8Ω

Weight: 30-40 lbs (depending on version)

Input Impedance: 20kΩ true balanced

Frequency Response: 0Hz to 150kHz (DC coupled)

Output Power (1500W transformer): Stereo Version: 750Wpc into 4Ω, 440Wpc into 8Ω

Protection: Thermal, Current, Voltage, Auto-Recovery

Output Connectors: WBT Gold Binding Posts

Input Connectors: Neutrik Gold XLRs, (RCA-to-XLR adapters included)

Idle Power Consumption: Stereo Version: 36W

Sleep Mode Power Consumption: Stereo Version: 11W

AC MAINS: 120VAC nominal

******************************************************************************** How MEGAschino is different: *******************************************************************************

*DC coupling end-to-end response down to 0Hz and NO BASS PHASE SHIFT *Low output impedance across the entire audio band. We measure output impedance (or damping factor) at 100Hz, 1 kHz, and 10 kHz

*Optimized for SONICS above all else. We start with amazing bench specs, like 128+dB SNR and 0.0008% THD+N, then we tweak for sound AFTER that

*Black background, micro-dynamics, uncolored - 120dB SNR, 0.001% THD+N

*High power - MEGAschino channel boards are capable of comfortably driving 1000W into 4Ω and up to 2000W into 2Ω

*Extended bandwidth up to 150kHz Patented and proprietary circuitry designed in-house. We are one of the few amp manufacturers that still designs circuits as opposed to dropping yet another pre-fab module into a fancy box!

*Experience: 30-years of Class-D amplifier design so far
Includes:

Power cord, XLR to RCA adapters, factory box, spec sheet
« Last Edit: 2 Oct 2023, 08:12 pm by LarryD56 »

BassMojo

Price?

LarryD56

$2300 w/free shipping in continental US