AUDIENCE CLAIR AUDIENT 1+1 V5 SALE PENDING

Markwatkiss

AUDIENCE CLAIR AUDIENT 1+1 V5 SALE PENDING
« on: 11 Sep 2023, 05:51 pm »
Offered for your consideration a pair of AUDIENCE CLAIR AUDIENT 1+1 V5 monitors.This is the current production version.Features the latest AUDIENCE proprietary technology.
A circuit has been added to limit energy below 40Hz.The V5 voice coil provides a faster rise time and greater control of the speaker.
The proprietary full range 3 "driver has a frequency response of 50Hz to 22kHz.Dual side mounted and rear mounted passive radiators constructed of patented neodymium-magnet motor structure and the voice coil moves with a linear excursion of 12mm.
The speakers also employ AUDIENCE'S unique sweet space TM imaging technology which expands the listening environment and results in greater resolution,quieter background and improved dynamics and sound staging.
They capture the expressiveness and artfulness of the music which is as good as any description of the term musicality.
Gives one a sense of "they are here" as opposed to "you are there"
Pristine and not yet broken in,AUDIENCE recommends 150 hours of play time.Used in a dedicated music room with the highest caliber of ancillary equipment.No tobacco exposure.
Comes complete with factory box and protective silk socks.

Current retail price is $3495.Offered at $2495 including free shipping in CONNUS form 49783.Paypal adds 4% and I would invite you to check my audiogon feedback under my member name.
« Last Edit: 22 Oct 2023, 07:57 pm by Markwatkiss »