Rythmic F12 or similar

vmlistening

Rythmic F12 or similar
« on: 7 Sep 2023, 07:53 pm »
Anyone selling a Rythmic F12 subwoofer or similar?

Thanks.

I.Greyhound Fan

Re: Rythmic F12 or similar
« Reply #1 on: 8 Sep 2023, 03:07 am »
My son bought a Rhythmic F12se.  It is a nice sounding and musical sub but it has no punch.  It does not give you that thump in your chest.  He loves it but my 10" Martin Logan Original Dynamo subs give you more of that than the Rhythmic.  If you want to feel the thump, go with an SVS or something else.  Plus, the F12 does not come with a remote app.

vmlistening

« Reply #2 on: 8 Sep 2023, 11:16 am »
Thank you. I’ve heard that but also that for audio Rythmik integrates better with the speakers I have - open baffle Spatial M3 Turbo. I only want to use the sub for audio.
Hard to listen to the Rythmiks since they are directly sold.
Does your son want to part with them?
Thanks and and any other suggestions are welcome.

Danny Richie

« Reply #3 on: 8 Sep 2023, 02:47 pm »
Your Spatial Audio speakers are open baffle speakers. When not add open baffle servo subs? Even Clayton says they are the best sounding woofers to use with his speakers.

I.Greyhound Fan

« Reply #4 on: 8 Sep 2023, 03:28 pm »
Thank you. I’ve heard that but also that for audio Rythmik integrates better with the speakers I have - open baffle Spatial M3 Turbo. I only want to use the sub for audio.
Hard to listen to the Rythmiks since they are directly sold.
Does your son want to part with them?
Thanks and and any other suggestions are welcome.

My son loves his Rhythmik and plans on keeping it.  An open baffle sub is the way to go with the Spatials as Danny has pointed out.
I did an in home audition of a pair of Spatials about 4 years ago and my ML subs integrated well.  The ML's also integrate well with my Magnepan 1.6's.