SOLD - Belles Soloist 1 (free Silnote Power Cable) $1200

spoutmouzert

Love this integrated, check the reviews online. Must admit I think I will regret selling it. Such a good looking amp too, much better looking than recent Belles amps. I haven't used it much

so would rather see it go to a good home.

Have the original box (has slight tear but has been patched, all internal box material included). Will stuff with extra bubble wrap so okay for shipping.

Slight darkening of heat sink fins, only visible if looking from above. Free Silnote power cable.

Remote included although I did notice the decrease volume button wasn't working, new remote can be ordered from https://www.celadon.com/remote-control-specs/BW7070-low-volume-remote.htm

Power Modules Inc Belles Soloist 1 Integrated Amplifier: $2,995 US Retail. Based on the Belles Reference 150A V2 Power Amplifier, the Soloist 1 Integrated amp adds a simple quality discreet (no op amps) preamp front end to make a very musical and nicely resolving integrated amp. With 125 Watts per Channel into 8 ohm and almost double that into 4 ohms, the resulting integrated amp is robust enough to drive a wide range of loads and deliver terrific sound. Housed in the very handsome Power Modules Belles Reference series type chassis, 5 inputs, tape loop, pre-amp outputs and remote control this integrated amp deliveries a lot of performance and value for under $3,000

bass is clean, powerful and well-defined with delicious texture and resolution of detail

Thanks for looking. PayPal Friends and family preferred or cash. $100 discount for cash & local pick up. River Edge, NJ
« Last Edit: 11 Sep 2023, 12:56 am by spoutmouzert »