Dynaco Pass 3 Preamp - completely redone….SOLD

daleda1

Dynaco Pass 3 Preamp - completely redone….SOLD
« on: 15 Jul 2023, 04:35 pm »
This is a redone unit that I used for a Dynaco ST-70 amplifier (which I sold). It has new boards for preamp and phono stage (Vintage Electron) which are designed from original circuits. The dreaded Selenium power supply caps replaced with modern diodes and caps. All wires replaced with all new wiring. RCA board on back is new and has new gold RCA connections. The Tone Controls are disconnected (much clearer sound) but the Balance control is still connected. New LED light put on on/off circuit. The face is original silver but has newer Black Knobs with Black case cover. It comes with 2 Tube Amp Doctor ECC83 (12AX7) for preamp side and 2 Genalex Gold Lion ECC83 Gold Pins (12AX7) for phono stage side. Also comes with NOS Dynaco rectifier tube. It has two audio outs (one for amplifier and one for subwoofer or othe component and are both full range). I tested it with one of my Class A (SET) amps and she work’s perfectly. New power cable installed and all of the additional power slots are disconnected (cleaner and safer). This would be a great addition for a small desk system or a small room. Pairs well with tube amp or Solid State. I also tested it with one of my turntables and CD Players and all sounds great. Absolutely dead quite with no 50/60 cycle hum on my equipment YMMV.

$250 (plus shipping - lower 48 only and coming from Austin, TX) is a great deal considered how much these usually go for.
« Last Edit: 17 Jul 2023, 12:28 am by daleda1 »

Carguy238

Re: Dynaco Pass 3 Preamp - completely redone….
« Reply #1 on: 17 Jul 2023, 12:01 am »
PM sent on this.