SOLD 45 Mono Tube Amps by Sean Casper SOLD

glynnw

• I have tin ears.
SOLD 45 Mono Tube Amps by Sean Casper SOLD
« on: 10 Jul 2023, 10:52 pm »
SOLD   This is my 3rd set of amps made by Sean.  His attention to detail and use of quality parts is well known.  These are 45 tube amps putting out about 1 ½ watts per channel.  For years I dabbled in low power amps and high efficiency speakers, but a recent acquisition of a pair of Sound-Lab A-3 speakers has me changing all my electronics.  These speakers sound stunning, but are VERY inefficient and none of my tube amps will really drive them.  Sean made these amps at my request and had them powder coated in black, as I wished.  They are very nice sounding, revealing amplifiers.  Included is a set of matched tubes from Brent Jesse and another pair of matched Full Music mesh plate tubes, so you can begin rolling if you wish.  Sean's current price for these is $4500, but I bought them at a lower price and will pass on my good luck.  My price includes Fedex Ground in US and a Paypal Friends and Family payment of $1950.

Glynn Wilson
glynnwilson@comcast.net
318-734-4655

« Last Edit: 11 Jul 2023, 11:55 pm by glynnw »

joessportster

• Set & Single Driver Bliss
Re: 45 Mono Tube Amps by Sean Casper
« Reply #1 on: 11 Jul 2023, 04:41 am »
PM sent,

Joe

joessportster

« Reply #2 on: 11 Jul 2023, 05:41 pm »
I sent a response to your PM, Hope we can work this out would love to give these a whirl

Joe

joessportster

« Reply #3 on: 11 Jul 2023, 09:10 pm »
Payment sent Glynn

Looking forward to these

Thanks Joe