Mivera 1200AS2 IcePower Class D Stereo Amp

mwalker2

Mivera 1200AS2 IcePower Class D Stereo Amp
« on: 7 Jul 2023, 07:19 pm »
Up for sale is a clean condition Mivera 1200AS2 IcePower Class D amp, 1200w in to 4 ohms! This amp is in excellent cosmetic condition in a smoke-free home environment, no kids, no pets. The unit uses the IcePower 1200AS2 dual-channel module with the IceEdge chipset. The bass range is powerful enough that it extends into the lowest bass region with authority. It delivers huge dynamic range with no discernable limiting or compression, making the midrange rich and correct. Standard XLR input connectors and harness are the inputs on the back. This amplifier is quiet, produces about 600 watts per channel and can stay powered on. The Mivera amp does not disappoint for macro-dynamics. Please add shipping and handling and Paypal fees for 3.5%.

ASKING FOR $700 USD

Images

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven
Re: Mivera 1200AS2 IcePower Class D Stereo Amp
« Reply #1 on: 7 Jul 2023, 07:24 pm »
Ya might wish to add an asking price.  :thumb:

mwalker2

« Reply #2 on: 7 Jul 2023, 07:25 pm »
thanks i forgot! price has been added

Ron D

« Reply #3 on: 9 Jul 2023, 03:23 am »
I haven't cracked the top of my my amp in a long time but IIRC yours has a few upgrades from the stock version.  You have the upgraded internal power harness of which there were 2 upgrades and I think yours was the best, the upgraded inputs and binding posts. If you have the thicker faceplate then I think this may have been what was known as the "SE" version. Good luck with the sale