Sold - Spatial Audio M3 Sapphires

RonN5

Sold - Spatial Audio M3 Sapphires
« on: 14 Jun 2023, 03:09 pm »
It seems crazy but I’ve decided to sell the best speakers I’ve even owned...even better than the Quad 57s.  The Sapphires have low end authority and great dispersion without being overly room sensitive which is why I suspect so may people have praised them for their realism.

I listed these speakers for one day in January for $3900, thought I had them sold to a guy in Finland, the deal cratered, couldn't work out the shipping and payment timing, so I decided it wasn’t time to sell them yet.  Since then, I’ve had the unbelievable good luck to acquire to replacement mid/tweets...but I’ve only ever heard of one guy having a problem and personally I consider the speaker pretty bullet proof so maybe the spares aren’t worth much?

I have them listed on USAM.  If you want them without the mid/tweets, I’ll knock off $150 and if you will do cash, PPF&F, or wire transfer another $150...bringing them down to $3300, pretty much the deal of the century as they are in perfect condition.  That would make the price options $3600, $3450 or $3300 depending on options.

The photos don't do them justice but there are many more photos on USAM.

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649993476-spatial-audio-m3-sapphires-trades-possible-pricing-options-as-low-as-3300/

For many, its about the ultimate sound...for me, the journey is just as important.  What’s next...well I see Spatial is bringing out the Q6, an upper end model not yet named and I’m guessing a X4 variant with a bigger woofer...so, I guess I haven’t decided yet...so many toys, so little time.

I live in Central Florida, 32163.

« Last Edit: 22 Jun 2023, 09:45 pm by RonN5 »

musicdre

• reality is the base
    • art site
Re: FS Spatial Audio M3 Sapphires
« Reply #1 on: 14 Jun 2023, 06:12 pm »
can't think of better speakers for anywhere near those prices.  someone is going to get a great deal.  GLWtS!

RonN5

Re: Pending - FS Spatial Audio M3 Sapphires
« Reply #2 on: 19 Jun 2023, 11:21 pm »
As of 6/19 a sale is pending....will mark as sold after shipment. Thanks to everyone who looked and or contacted me.