SOLD: Omega 6.5” Junior Alnico XRS in Zebrawood. New Drivers.

PipHelix

I no longer have the shipping boxes. Speakers are located in Brooklyn, NY. You could come demo, pick them up, meet me halfway, or whatever you like. I just can’t ship these.

I’m sadly parting with these speakers Louis recommended and then built for my 10x20x12 listening space. You won’t find them on the website as they are a bit of a custom build. They hit hard with minimal wattage and were an amazing pairing with my Decware ToriiMkIV. They were even great with a Schiit Freya+ preamp and a 100W Vidar amplifier. If I didn’t have to give up the listening room, I’d happily keep the speakers!

I got new drivers because my 3 year old mangled one of the cones and I replaced the pair for whoever owns these next. No music has been played through these new drivers so you’re effectively getting a new set of speakers apart from the cabinets of course. The cabinets are in excellent shape. A few marks here and there, but nothing visible from the listening position. I’m not much of a photographer, but I can take more detailed pics if you like.

Asking $1500. I bought them for $2195.

Pics are uploading sideways here so I have to figure that out. In the meantime, you can see pics at my AudioMart listing if you like

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649958854-omega-loudspeakers-65-junior-alnico-xrs-floorstanders-in-zebrawood-with-new-drivers/

« Last Edit: 8 May 2023, 11:30 pm by PipHelix »

Bob2

• De gustibus non est disputandum
Re: Omega 6.5” Junior Alnico XRS in Zebrawood. New Drivers.
« Reply #1 on: 12 Mar 2023, 10:59 pm »
 Nice speakers!

PipHelix

« Reply #2 on: 13 Mar 2023, 01:04 am »
Nice speakers!

Thanks! And thanks for helping out with the pics! I was struggling.

PipHelix

« Reply #3 on: 30 Mar 2023, 09:39 pm »
Price drop: $1300