Lyngdorf TDAi-2170 Digital Integrated Amp Fully Loaded w/Room Perfect

rooze

Offered here is my TDAI-2170 digital integrated amplifier from Lyngdorf Audio.

Price $2450 - shipping and fees extra.

This is loaded with extra modules, including the high-end analog module, HDMI module, and the USB module.

Standard inputs include two sets of single-ended RCA analog inputs, two coaxial digital audio inputs that can handle up to 24-bit/192-kHz signals, and four optical digital (Toslink) audio inputs that support up to 24-bit/96-kHz. Standard outputs include one coaxial digital audio and one set of single-ended RCA analog outputs.

The optional HDMI module comes with 4 HDMI inputs and supports 24-bit/192-kHz, DSD64, and DSD128, along with one HDMI out.

The USB-module supports up to 32-bit/384-kHz files, including DXD, DSD64, and DSD128. I've used my Small Green Computer i5 with Sonore UltraRendu into the USB input and it works perfectly.

The analog module has three sets of single-ended inputs and one set of balanced inputs.

Room Perfect room correction feature, which is extremely effective and very simple to use. Included are the mic and mic stand for taking room measurements.

Another excellent feature of the TDAi-2170 is its active crossover function. I used this on a couple of different projects including on a vintage speaker system (Altec Valencia).

The unit sounds fantastic just using the powerful internal amp to drive a good set of speakers. You can use an external DAC if you wish, but you really don't need to, conversion with the TDAi is excellent.

Unit is in great condition, and it functions perfectly. There's a small blemish on the top left corner that I've tried to capture, but with the lighting and angle it probably looks worse in the photo than in real life.

Original packaging included, along with remote, mic, and stand.

Specs:
2-channel digital integrated amplifier with RoomPerfect™
INPUT
2 x Analog Single Ended
2 x Coaxial Digital (≤192kHz / 24 bit)
4 x Optical Digital (≤ 96kHz / 24 bit)
OUTPUT
1 x Coaxial Digital (96kHz / 24 bit)
1 x Single Ended Analog
OPTIONAL MODULES
HDMI Module with 4 inputs (≤192kHz/24 bit + DSD64 / DSD128) and one output / CEC and ARC compatible
Streaming USB Input Module (≤384kHz/32 bit + DXD / DSD64 / DSD128)
High-end Analog Input Module (3 Single ended / 1 Balanced)
DIMENSIONS
(H x W x D) 10 x 45 x 36 cm
3.94 x 17.72 x 14.17 in
WEIGHT 8 kg 17.64 lb

Includes:

Remote, mic, mic stand, printed manual, packaging.

« Last Edit: 13 Mar 2023, 05:57 pm by rooze »

rooze

Price drop - $2450 excludes shipping/fees.