Ultrafi 6EM7 mono block amplifiers Excellent Condition $1350 shipped. Sold

apt_one

Sold $1275

UltraFi custom build for full range/horn for high efficiency speaker owners.  $1350 shipped today only.

6EM7 dual triodes, very linear, fast, clean, honest, natural balanced presentation, dead quiet and neutral, approximately 2 to 3 watts per channel. Can even drive my proac 2.5 floor sanders to normal listening levels. Unfortunately I do not have high efficient speakers and the space for using all the gear I have acquired. Comes with two pairs of 6em7 tubes by GE ( nos) and sylvania.

Fantastic build quality by Larry Moore esq, an exceptional amplifier builder, so good I own four of his amplifiers. Even if yiu do not buy this amplifier, I wholeheartedly recommend any of his amplifiers. They are well designed, thoughtfully and carefully built, dead quiet and reliable. They are built to last.

Plate mount wire to wire construction.

Amorphous choke, Audio Note film

James output transformer

Cardas connects

Custom Curly Maple/Cherry enclosure

470K ohm input impedance
2.5 W at 8 ohm

Local pick up suggested in Northern VA, can ship at buyers expense. Will ship in two boxes, please wait for a quote from me.

Payment via paypal friends and family only ( no goods and services), cashier's check and money order accepted too.

100 % positive feedback with over 40 years of audio transactions. I love this hobby and the people I have dealt with usually are repeat customers or I their customer.

Will trade for a pair of Proac 1SC in excellent condition ( prefer mahogany finish) or Falcon LS3/5A.

Email me at apt_one@yahoo.com
[

« Last Edit: 1 Jul 2023, 12:15 am by apt_one »

timind

• permanent vacation
Re: Ultrafi 6EM7 mono block amplifiers Excellent Condition
« Reply #1 on: 10 Feb 2023, 02:16 am »
Price?

GentleBender

Re: Ultrafi 6EM7 mono block amplifiers Excellent Condition
« Reply #2 on: 10 Feb 2023, 09:55 am »
It looks like they are asking for $1750 according to the ad in the pics.

apt_one

Re: Ultrafi 6EM7 mono block amplifiers Excellent Condition $1600
« Reply #3 on: 11 Feb 2023, 01:01 am »
Thank you for the notifications, I appreciate it and have updated post.

Whitese

Re: Ultrafi 6EM7 mono block amplifiers Excellent Condition $1600
« Reply #4 on: 24 Feb 2023, 03:11 pm »
I heard amps like these in an Audiokarma meet in Detroit paired with Tannoy DMT15...It was the best combo I ever heard!

apt_one

Re: Ultrafi 6EM7 mono block amplifiers Excellent Condition $1400
« Reply #5 on: 23 Mar 2023, 12:45 pm »
Fantastic sounding amps by one of the best builders/ designers. Price adjusted to $1400 plus shipping.

apt_one

Re: Ultrafi 6EM7 mono block amplifiers Excellent Condition $1400
« Reply #6 on: 29 May 2023, 05:45 pm »
Sale today- S1350 shipped within continedtal USA today only.