For Sale Modwright KWA 150SE NOW $3200 SOLD

aldcoll

• Champagne Taste on a Water Budget
For Sale Modwright KWA 150SE NOW $3200 SOLD
« on: 14 Jan 2023, 06:29 pm »
SOLD

Finally moving to tubes so it is time to let this go.  I am the original owner, pet free and non smoking house.
I have used this amp with love and part of me is sick to let it go but the music rolls along.

You have all heard the name or read the reviews that are out there.

The Facts:  Heavy to ship at 87 lbs from 97446.  I do love a road trip and that can be discussed for delivery in the Oregon area.
At this time I am not looking to trade as I am doing a complete down size.

There is a light scratch above the right output connection.  (See Pictures)  And there is a reflection from the speaker connections (two shinny patches non professional lighting)
The feet and bottom have a few marks from trying to set it up on isolation all by my self.  (See Pic)

So Cash Check or PayPal, shipped buyers choice and cost at 87# from 97446  $3400 $3200 to me via what ever option
I just realized I didn't take any pictures of the sides.  It is boxed and ready to ship and I know the sides are clean and clear.   If need be I can get it back out as soon as the football team comes back over to help.
Any questions PM me and we can talk.

Alan

Technical Specs

Power Ratings:
    150W  8 ohms (Stereo)
    450W 8 ohms (Bridge Mono)
    250W  4 ohms (Stereo)
    650W 4 ohms (Bridge Mono)
    Bandwidth: 10Hz – 100Khz (+0, -1dB)
    Noise Floor: -100dB.
    Channel Separation: -75dB below 20Khz.
    Gain: 26dB.
    Input Impedance: Min. 15K at 50Hz; 23K at 1Khz.
    Dimensions: 18“W x 17.5“D x 8.5“H
    Shipped Weight: 76 lbs (87 lbs. shipped)

« Last Edit: 18 Feb 2023, 03:41 am by aldcoll »

tradubois

Re: For Sale Modwright KWA 150SE $3400
« Reply #1 on: 17 Jan 2023, 11:34 pm »
Hello Alan,  My name is Tra DuBois and I'm in search of an amp or a pair.  if it possible, I would love to talk with you to discuss whether this would be right for my situation.  I"m in Mississippi and if things work out, it would be a great adventure trip.  I did trips like this when I was younger.  Oh, those days.  If only I knew then what I know now.  I was putting my cell but I wasn't sure if this was a private message or a post.
                                                                                                                             Thanks,  Tra

aldcoll

Re: For Sale Modwright KWA 150SE $3400
« Reply #2 on: 21 Jan 2023, 05:30 pm »
Still available and Price drop to $3200.

aldcoll

Re: For Sale Modwright KWA 150SE NOW $3200
« Reply #3 on: 3 Feb 2023, 06:17 pm »
Bump for the Week and still available.

Alan