FS: Vitus SIA-025 Mk2 integrated amplifier

misterclean

FS: Vitus SIA-025 Mk2 integrated amplifier
« on: 6 Jan 2023, 03:14 am »

$13,995.00

The Vitus SIA-025 mk2 is the very embodiment of high end, and this particular unit is in immaculate condition. Running in class A, it is about as good as solid state is going to get unless you buy separates costing literally tens of thousands of dollars more. Even in AB, it sounds amazing and will drive just about any speakers out there.

I have the original box and packing material, as well as the Andromeda power cord designed for Vitus amps. You will absolutely love the remote control for this unit, which allows to switch between class A and AB on the fly, as well as changing sources and, of course, volume. You can put the unit it in standby or mute as well. It's an elegant, very high end remote in an age when many manufacturers are opting for cheapo Apple remotes for their amps.

Anyone living near or willing to visit western North Carolina is welcome to drop by for an audition. Buyer pays shipping and insurance costs, as well as PayPal charges unless using the Friends and Family option. Local pickup is welcome, or I may meet you if the driving distance is reasonable.

Contact me with any questions.

Includes:
Andromeda power cord