SOLD: Schiit Aegir Amp and Saga S Preamp

Sparky14

SOLD: Schiit Aegir Amp and Saga S Preamp
« on: 30 Dec 2022, 09:38 pm »
Twice I've tried to post these with pictures, only to get a "security violation" and an hour timeout. So, no pictures, but you can send me an e-mail address and I can send them to you. You can also check my adds on USAM and Facebook Marketplace where they pics worked.

NOW ON EBAY - Schiit Aegir - Stereo Power Amplifier       $650 plus shipping
Stereophile Class A rated – an amazing power amplifier. I purchased this new from Schiit in May 2022. It works great, but I have been using it to drive speakers on my desktop, and it is just way too good to waste it like that. Still has over 4 years of warranty left. Note that the warranty is not transferrable, so I will attempt to stay alive for at least 4 years and will work with the buyer if warranty service needed.

Current retail price is $799.

Excellent condition. Comes in original box and packing materials.

SOLD      Schiit Saga S – Stereo Preamplifier     $250 plus shipping
Awesome little preamp. Active or passive modes. 5 RCA inputs, 2 RCA outputs. Remote control included. Works great, looks great. As mentioned in my add for the Aegir amp – I was using this for a desk setup and I feel like I am not giving this system a chance to really shine by using it on a desk. Current retail price $299.

« Last Edit: 9 Jan 2023, 01:47 am by Sparky14 »

Sparky14

Re: FS: Schiit Aegir Amp and Saga S Preamp
« Reply #1 on: 31 Dec 2022, 02:27 am »

Sparky14

« Reply #2 on: 31 Dec 2022, 08:26 pm »
Saga S Sold

hibuckhobby

• On a search for audio nirvana
« Reply #3 on: 7 Jan 2023, 06:53 pm »
Where are you located?  Shipping to 55311?
Tnx,
Hibuckhobby

Sparky14

« Reply #4 on: 8 Jan 2023, 01:53 am »
Sorry Hibuckhobby, didn't get any interest here, so I put it on ebay where it already has a bid.