New PS For BP-26

bacmsl

New PS For BP-26
« on: 27 Nov 2022, 11:54 pm »
So when Bryston releases the new PS for the BP-26 in the same format as the old PS, will the on/off switch be a push button or a toggle like the old PS. If your trying to keep the aesthetics the same. Also can we just send in our units for disposal? I'm sure Bryston make use of the bodies or face plates. I would hate to landfill the old one just for the sake of disposal.
Thanks
Barry M

whydontumarryit

• Restricted
Re: New PS For BP-26
« Reply #1 on: 28 Nov 2022, 02:17 am »
So when Bryston releases the new PS for the BP-26 in the same format as the old PS, will the on/off switch be a push button or a toggle like the old PS. If your trying to keep the aesthetics the same. Also can we just send in our units for disposal? I'm sure Bryston make use of the bodies or face plates. I would hate to landfill the old one just for the sake of disposal.
Thanks
Barry M
What possible reason would you have for not keeping the power supply you have now?

bacmsl

« Reply #2 on: 28 Nov 2022, 04:55 pm »
Well, if the new PS3 helps to get a little better sound out of the BP-26 I'm all for it. I was thinking about the new BR-20 but I still like the looks and sound from the BP-26. It has been stated before that the BP-26 is a true analogue piece of equipment.

gbaby

« Reply #3 on: 28 Nov 2022, 04:56 pm »
Thanks
Barry M

Wow! :o

techguy0192

« Reply #4 on: 28 Nov 2022, 07:19 pm »
Thanks
Barry M

If you want to dispose of your power supply, I'll take it and cover the cost of shipping. 

techguy0192

« Reply #5 on: 28 Nov 2022, 07:19 pm »
Well, if the new PS3 helps to get a little better sound out of the BP-26 I'm all for it. I was thinking about the new BR-20 but I still like the looks and sound from the BP-26. It has been stated before that the BP-26 is a true analogue piece of equipment.

It's the same thing, just in a smaller box with a single output.