Temaad Merlin Titanium 12.5'' arm with Magnesium wand & removable Head-shell

TABARD

• TemaadAudio
Offered is our Ex-Demo Temaad 12.5'' Titanium Merlin with Magnesium wand uni-pivot tone arm with interchangeable Head-Shells, (New Price $3200.

When used with our standard Head-Shell it is a perfect match for any low compliance cartridges like Koetsu, Mayajima, ZYX, A/T OC9 (low compliance), Decca. and even the SPU-N range (with Head-shell adapter).

Arm comes with full detailed set-up instructions, also Gold plated RCA outs

The arm will be wired with our propriety 34 swg silver tone are wire, this wire is way better than Cadas & in our opinion about 80-85% as good as the super high end VDH wire.

Should the purchaser want to go for the best then we can re-wire with high end VDH MCS 150M silver wire (many people rewire their SME V with this wire) for an extra $200. (Hadcock used to charge $600 for this service)

This arm comes with our (return to base, NZ) 10 year guarantee.

Physical parameters

-Effective length 305 mm

-Mounting distance 300 mm

-Suggested Overhang 12.5 mm

-Offset angle 16.8

-Effective mass 25 grams

Price : US$999 plus tracked postage at US$70

Reviews for the manufactures web site

Peter - Sorry it’s taken me so long to get back to you but I’m getting very good results with your arm. My guess was good with my ZYX Omega: it works very well with this arm - I’ve had problems in the past with the lightweight SME V & other medium mass arms

Bruce - So I can’t say definitely why because I’ve never had a Mayajima mono cartridge, but there is something that sounds very “right” about playing my old mono jazz and classical records with your arm & the Mayajima. The horns have a bite and an “in the room” presence that I don’t get from my ZYX Optimum

TNTAudio - G.Husband. I've long admired 12" arms, but they are invariably expensive & need a compatible turntable. Well with this kit you get a 12" arm for a 9" price. The arm reminded me strongly of the Morsiani, so that is very high praise, as I consider the it can lay claim to the Best Sounding Arm in the World.

Chriswhgree - Fantastic, Initial results were excellent-more open & relaxed than many arms-I've owned just about ever one you could think of -  Ittock ($3,000), N/Analogue (2,500), UP4(2,400), Opus 3 (1,950), C/audio Satify ($2,350)

rmoonknight - I just wanted to say it sounds great. Very smooth & big. Thanks so much for a great, affordable product. It's amazing to me how it sounds better than my Jelco.