SOLD: Naim Uniti Atom V2 (w/ HDMI)

TKonrad.NOLA

SOLD: Naim Uniti Atom V2 (w/ HDMI)
« on: 27 Oct 2022, 08:32 pm »
Very lightly used Naim Uniti Atom V2.  Purchased new in August.  Comes with factory packaging and remote.   Great little piece of equipment but decided to do away with my rarely used 2nd system.  Retail is $3800. Asking $2250 (buyer pays shipping).  Ships from New Orleans, LA

« Last Edit: 1 Mar 2023, 06:21 am by TKonrad.NOLA »

TKonrad.NOLA

Re: FS: Naim Uniti Atom V2 (w/ HDMI)
« Reply #1 on: 27 Oct 2022, 09:45 pm »
is there a secret to posting pics without them being sideways?   Thanks in advance

WGH

« Reply #2 on: 27 Oct 2022, 10:23 pm »
is there a secret to posting pics without them being sideways?   Thanks in advance

click on Gallery >> Manage my albums >> go to Circle where photo was uploaded (For Sale: Amplification)>> click on photo >> Rotate left, Rotate right, etc.

TKonrad.NOLA

« Reply #3 on: 28 Oct 2022, 01:13 am »
click on Gallery >> Manage my albums >> go to Circle where photo was uploaded (For Sale: Amplification)>> click on photo >> Rotate left, Rotate right, etc.

Thank you. Never thought to upload to gallery first.

TKonrad.NOLA

« Reply #4 on: 10 Nov 2022, 09:31 pm »
Up, one last time.

TKonrad.NOLA

« Reply #5 on: 31 Dec 2022, 09:42 pm »
Okay, really one last time up.

TKonrad.NOLA

« Reply #6 on: 1 Feb 2023, 02:05 pm »
Price drop $2250

twilightround

« Reply #7 on: 1 Feb 2023, 06:06 pm »
I am putting together a new system - moved into a smaller house - with Omega speakers (very efficient) and want to use Tidal and Roon.  I think this would do it.  I do have a turntable I want to use, so I guess would need to buy a phono stage.  Some questions:  I don’t see the HDMI input.  Is it on the side of the unit?  I don’t see any reference to “V2” on the Naim site.  Can you tell me what that means?  Does this unit come with the connectors that I understand Naim includes?  Thanks.  If you want to discuss, you can reach me at 352 601 0700.  Jim Odell