SOLD: Custom Audio Server Based on CAPS Zuma i7, Fanless, Paul Pang Upgrades

bk12

I have a custom built music server available. I think my asking price is below the component cost and then some, and it has very little use. I will post more details, but here is what I can provide at this time: It is currently set to run from a multi-voltage power supply, as it has inputs for DC power: Main board-19VDC, P Pang USB Card-5VDC, and SSD power-5VDC. I have a HD Plex Power Supply and an iFi plug that can be offered to the buyer at a good price to run the server (I can provide details on those upon request of the server buyer).

A new, spare motherboard will be included with the sale.

Based on basics of of the CAPS Zuma server. I basically used that board with Paul Pang upgraded USB/ cabling, power and clocking elements in the HD Plex Chasis. I powered the unit with one of the HD Plex linear power supplies and an iFi DC power supply.

-HD Plex H10.S chassis with copper pipe cooling
-Herbie’s Audio chasis damping material applied in areas that were more resonant
-Board mounted with vibration dampening grommets
-DH77EB motherboard (with new spare included)
-HD Plex 250W DC-ATX converter.
-i7-3770T processor (low power and somewhat rare, good for application)
-Paul Pang V4 USB card with external clock
-Paul Pang Red SATA cable
-SSD HD

Please shoot me a PM if you are interested.  Just looking to find a good home for this unit, open to reasonable offers.  Asking $475 plus shipping.  SOLD

Thanks

« Last Edit: 13 Nov 2022, 09:42 pm by bk12 »