SOLD! Mojo Mystique EVO B4B With Factory Upgrades! Even Lower Price!

Chris Adams

SOLD

You may already know this DAC. If you don’t, it is both highly acclaimed and desired. I have owned and enjoyed it for two years and it is time to try something different. I am the original owner.

The DAC is in perfect condition and I’m rating it a 9/10. Any spots you see in the pics are dust that I couldn’t see when photographing or camera artifacts.

This is the B4B model with upgrades. The upgrades include Staccato OP amps, Lundahl amorphous core transformers for the S/PDIF inputs, and Lundahl amorphous core chokes for the analog power supply. This DAC was built for me by Benjamin In September 2020 and includes all the internal upgrades that a few months later was called the Mystique EVO 21 B4B. Cost for the 21 B4B was $9777.77.

If you like, read this review for more info: https://www.enjoythemusic.com/superioraudio/equipment/0221/Mojo_Mystique_EVO_B4B_21_DAC_Review.htm

Asking $4700 obo. I accept cash, check, or Paypal F&F. I will ship FedEx Ground to CONUS only. Shipping at the buyer's expense. I will charge only what it costs on my FedEx account.

Includes original box and packing.

Please ask any questions and thanks for looking.

« Last Edit: 7 Nov 2022, 07:31 pm by Chris Adams »

Chris Adams

Bump with a lower price. $5999 obo.

Chris Adams

Bump. $5499 obo.

Chris Adams

Bump. $4999 obo.

Chris Adams

Even lower price! $4700.