FS: Parasound JC3+ [final price drop]

bakufu

FS: Parasound JC3+ [final price drop]
« on: 16 Sep 2022, 06:44 pm »
$2000

=========================================

$2400.  i'll pick up the paypal fee and cost of (domestic US) shipping.

i don't need to oversell this.  if you've read the reviews you'll know what you're getting.

purchased six months ago from music direct.

flawless, immaculate condition, glitch-free, as close to "as new" as you'll find. 

user manual and original packing materials.

i've been enjoying vinyl so much in my system that i've decided to replace it with a much more expensive tube phono stage. 

the jc3+ is a hell of a great instrument, and a bargain at its current retail price, about $3200 + tax.  i expect the price will rise in our current hyper-inflationary environment.

no returns.
« Last Edit: 18 May 2023, 05:49 pm by bakufu »

blueflog

Re: FS: Parasound JC3+
« Reply #1 on: 20 Jan 2023, 01:13 am »
Hi

Did you ever sell?

Andy

bakufu

« Reply #2 on: 20 Jan 2023, 03:13 am »
Hi

Did you ever sell?

Andy

no, it's still available.

blueflog

« Reply #3 on: 20 Jan 2023, 05:19 pm »
Thanks,

I've narrowed my search to the Parasound and a Herron.

Audio Advisor is selling new at $2,749.

Do you have any wiggle room?

Andy

bakufu

« Reply #4 on: 20 Jan 2023, 05:30 pm »
Thanks,

Andy

i can do $2200 including shipping.  but i no longer use paypal, so a personal check, money order, or bank check.  if you have concerns about such a transaction i can offer you a few references:  jim salk, louis chochos (omega speakers), walter liederman (underwood hifi), dan wright (modwright), andy singer (sound by singer), clayton shaw (spatial audio).  i've done business with all of these guys and they can vouch for my integrity.  i don't use paypal because a few years ago i sold an amp to guy who prompted proceeded to blow it up, and then tied me up with paypal for two months before i could win the case.  i hope you understand.

bakufu

« Reply #5 on: 20 Jan 2023, 05:37 pm »
Thanks,

Andy

btw, without having heard the heron i think the jc3+ is the best sounding solid state phono stage for anywhere near the money.  currently i'm drowning in phono stages and i almost never get a chance to use the jc3+.

best - stevan

blueflog

« Reply #6 on: 20 Jan 2023, 05:52 pm »
I have a small budget, this will be my only phono pre. Wish I had the $ to own multiple pieces.

Andy

bakufu

« Reply #7 on: 20 Jan 2023, 06:00 pm »
I have a small budget, this will be my only phono pre. Wish I had the $ to own multiple pieces.

Andy

the jc3+ is an ideal candidate for one phono pre which does everything well (see herb reichert's review - it's his reference phono stage).