How to get Danny to design Xovers for Klipsch Cornwall IIIs

aceinc

Re: How to get Danny to design Xovers for Klipsch Cornwall IIIs
« Reply #20 on: 3 Sep 2022, 01:21 am »
We tried 2 different sets, CW1 & CW2. Threw lots of good $$$$$$away trying to like them. Crossovers, drivers, you name it. There gone now.
Since I paid so little for them, I am willing to make them the best they can be.

They are not my main speakers, I have Magnepan 2.7s with GR-Research OB subs for that.

aceinc

« Reply #21 on: 3 Sep 2022, 01:59 am »
I guess I spoke too soon;

==================>>>>>>>>>Content prohibited.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<===================

Not much of a loss, I only joined when I originally purchased the CW IIIs. I must admit the moderator's alias is quite appropriate.
« Last Edit: 3 Sep 2022, 03:05 am by aceinc »

Hobbsmeerkat

• Industry Participant
« Reply #22 on: 3 Sep 2022, 02:04 am »
lol

mkane

« Reply #23 on: 3 Sep 2022, 02:04 am »
 I had Deans crossovers and ALK's along with driver upgrades. I probably should have bi-amped. I used low powered SET amp's.

ServerAdmin

« Reply #24 on: 3 Sep 2022, 02:32 am »
I guess I spoke too soon;

This is a blatant violation of our no-dirty laundry policy, please remove it now. Thanks.

And you'll need to edit some of your previous posts.

aceinc

« Reply #25 on: 3 Sep 2022, 02:59 am »
This is a blatant violation of our no-dirty laundry policy, please remove it now. Thanks.

For the moment, I will assume this is real.

Which posts should I edit?

I do not necessarily agree this is dirty laundry, but being kicked off of one site in a day is enough for me.

aceinc

« Reply #26 on: 3 Sep 2022, 03:06 am »

Couldn't figure how to delete it, so I edited it.

Folsom

« Reply #27 on: 3 Sep 2022, 07:59 am »
So funny, when I posted in the Klipsch forum asking about the RP-8000 crossover upgrade, moderators went nuts and completely deleted every post I made, LOL! They definitely don’t want anyone modifying (improving) their speakers.

That's too bad. Personal preference should be embraced. I respect people that don't want to mod, and those that do. At least in this case because it's professionally done in both instances. Neither is wrong. You won't end up with a product that isn't functioning correctly.

maxima95

« Reply #28 on: 3 Sep 2022, 01:55 pm »
So funny, when I posted in the Klipsch forum asking about the RP-8000 crossover upgrade, moderators went nuts and completely deleted every post I made, LOL! They definitely don’t want anyone modifying (improving) their speakers.

Not sure which "Klipsch Forum" you posted on - there are 13 different categories.  Among those is: 

Technical/Modifications
Talk about updating & modifying older speakers and other technical/electronic information here.

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/forum/28-technicalmodifications/http://

dduval

« Reply #29 on: 3 Sep 2022, 03:55 pm »
Not sure which "Klipsch Forum" you posted on - there are 13 different categories.  Among those is: 

Technical/Modifications
Talk about updating & modifying older speakers and other technical/electronic information here.

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/forum/28-technicalmodifications/http://

Yep that’s exactly where I posted.

Doublej

« Reply #30 on: 3 Sep 2022, 04:07 pm »
Sell Cornwalls for lots of money. Take that money plus money saved from not upgrading the crossover plus money save from not having to ship a speaker to/from FL to TX and buy a pair of NX-Otica with flatpack kit?