Pacific Audio Fest

mkriggs

Pacific Audio Fest
« on: 20 Jun 2022, 02:20 pm »
Anyone going?  Looks to have potential to be a great show.  Several exhibitors signed up already

GR Research exhibiting?

https://www.pacificaudiofest.com

Danny Richie

Re: Pacific Audio Fest
« Reply #1 on: 20 Jun 2022, 03:09 pm »
We are not doing any shows right now.

Until we can get all of the inventory we need to fill the orders that we have, we are not spending time and money to solicit more orders.

Jaytor

« Reply #2 on: 21 Jun 2022, 01:25 pm »
I'm planning to go.

mlundy57

• Industry Participant
« Reply #3 on: 21 Jun 2022, 01:40 pm »
I'm planning to go.

Have fun. Let those of us who can’t make it know how it goes.

Mallard1

« Reply #4 on: 21 Jun 2022, 04:38 pm »
I will be going      sorry to hear GR research will not be coming   I would have loved to meet you Danny and Hobbs.  I couldn't be happier with all the purchases i have made from you guys.   Maybe next year!!

garyalex

« Reply #5 on: 21 Jun 2022, 05:57 pm »
I'd planned on attending.  I reserved a room at the SEA-TAC Doubletree Hilton.  I just checked flights.  Round trip air fare from NYC is about $1000.  That's not going to happen.  I'll be cancelling my hotel reservation.

mkriggs

« Reply #6 on: 26 Jun 2022, 03:15 pm »
I will be attending, will do my best to provide a report to everyone!

EkW

« Reply #7 on: 26 Jun 2022, 04:58 pm »
I will attend.  I hope that there isn’t a heat wave. Much of the purpose of the trip is to escape southern Arizona summer heat. The show helped select the exact timing of the trip and provide the Saturday activity.

JWCoffman

« Reply #8 on: 26 Jun 2022, 05:35 pm »
I will attend.  I hope that there isn’t a heat wave. Much of the purpose of the trip is to escape southern Arizona summer heat. The show helped select the exact timing of the trip and provide the Saturday activity.
I live in Seattle where a "heat wave" is anything above 90.  While most businesses have AC these days, many houses and apartments still do not.  Unless we have another bout of 100+ degree weather again this year, you should find it pretty pleasant.  I suppose since I literally live 10' from the Seatac Doubletree I should probably attend.

planet10

• Industry Participant
  • Frugal-phile (tm)
    • planet10-hifi
« Reply #9 on: 26 Jun 2022, 06:57 pm »
Anyone going?  Looks to have potential to be a great show.  Several exhibitors signed up already\

My partener attended 2 in the early 2ks and enjoyed them thoroughly.

And the last was special, as Allen Wright was showing the first of his 300B PP power amps and came up and vistied for 3 days.

dave

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven
« Reply #10 on: 27 Jun 2022, 12:25 am »
I’m going. I’ve reserved a room for Friday and Saturday nights, so I’ll have plenty of time to visit and report on rooms. I’ll try to remember to slap a label on my shirt with ‘MRESSEGUIE’ on it.

mkane

« Reply #11 on: 28 Jun 2022, 04:03 pm »
Were going