BCD-3 Issues

shakey

BCD-3 Issues
« on: 2 May 2022, 03:51 am »
A few weeks ago my BCD-3 started playing partial tracks randomly. It happened again tonight. I popped in a CD and it went to track 4 and started playing without me even touching a button. I used the remote to go back to track 1 but it jumped to track 2. It played for about 2 minutes and then went to track 3, played a few seconds and then track 4.

I turned the player off and unplugged the power cable. I’m hoping this will solve any issues. I’m wondering if any other users have had similar issues with their BCD-3?

On a side note, I am enjoying my music way more with the BCD-3 than my previous usb DAC, which was more than twice the price.

edit: none of the features such as “repeat track or disc” or “random” were selected.
« Last Edit: 2 May 2022, 11:37 am by shakey »

Mariusz Uszynski

Re: BCD-3 Issues
« Reply #1 on: 2 May 2022, 02:00 pm »
Hi Shakey, I purchased my BCD-3 in nov.2021 and I have never experienced such issues.Perhaps, it's a firmware problem?Please, let us know if unplugging the unit helped?I agree with you 100%, this cd player is very enjoyable.I hope, it's nothing serious and good luck.

shakey

« Reply #2 on: 2 May 2022, 02:48 pm »
Thanks. I tried it this morning and it's working fine. I figured it was just a glitch but you never know.

Mariusz Uszynski

« Reply #3 on: 2 May 2022, 02:54 pm »
Thanks. I tried it this morning and it's working fine. I figured it was just a glitch but you never know.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: