SOLD: Pair of REL T5i Subwoofers Gloss Black FREE SHIPPING

abd1

• DailyFrenchie
SOLD

I'm selling a pair of REL T5i subwoofers. These are fantastic little subs that integrate beautifully into a music system. They can also work great in HT applications to supplement your HT. Just for fun, one weekend, I used one for a center channel using the high level connection and it was awesome. I really didn't think I'd like integrating subs into my 2-channel system but these were so simple to integrate and added so much depth to the sound that I am upgrading to a higher level REL sub and decided to sell these.

The price for 1 including shipping is $475, or $900 for the pair. I am the second owner of one sub and the other was purchased from a dealer. They are both in excellent condition and include boxes and original accessories. I will post photos soon, but here is a link to a video of them in action: https://youtu.be/Luw0sdyMb8Y. They're small and hidden behind plants, so hard to see.

I'll include shipping at my asking price to the lower 48 states. You can pay via PayPal, add 3%, or use Friends and Family with no fee, your call.
« Last Edit: 15 Feb 2022, 08:51 pm by abd1 »

Phil A

Good luck with the sale.  These are really nice little subs at a great price for someone.  I have a pair of Rel S/812s in the main system, older Rels in other system and a Sumiko S.5 in a spare 2 channel system, which is a copy of a Rel T5 as Sumiko used to distribute Rel.  I had the Sumiko sub in my UHD HT (which is in an average sized spare bedroom) for a bit (for both movies and music) and my friend was really surprised by its performance given its size.  Below is a pic of the spare 2-channel system where I currently have the Sumiko sub and also a pic of the UHD HT where I had it previously.

abd1

• DailyFrenchie
How do you like the S/812's? I have a pair of S/510's on the way. My room is only about 270 sq ft, 2700 cubic feet, so I should have no issues filling the space, but the room is challenging so having 2 subs is critical. Can't wait to get these integrated into the system.

Phil A

How do you like the S/812's? I have a pair of S/510's on the way. My room is only about 270 sq ft, 2700 cubic feet, so I should have no issues filling the space, but the room is challenging so having 2 subs is critical. Can't wait to get these integrated into the system.

Love them.  Have them about a month or so.  I had a pair of Rel Storm IIIs in the main system that probably were approaching 20 years old.  One started to act up and they obviously weren''t what they were 20 years ago so I was expecting it.  I have an integrated (A/V) main system and was using a separate (Power Sound Audio) HT sub for movies  which is now in the bedroom pic with the B&Ws (pic above) and I rotated the Sumiko S.5 (in the pic above and now have the Power Sound Audio - pic below and the system is for HT and it works great in there) to the back-up 2-channel system and the Power Sound Audio to the HT with the B&Ws (which are over 24 years old).  I moved the Rel Strata III (replaced it with the Sumiko S.5), which is probably about 18 years old, to the upstairs bonus room where I have GR Research N3s.  I got a good deal on the S/812s.  A dealer a bit further away (3 hours vs. half of that to the S/812s) had a pair of S/510s but it really wasn't going to be that much difference in price.  In addition, while my room is only a bit bigger than yours (288 square feet and probably just under 3,000 cubic feet as the ceilings are mostly 10 feet but in areas 11 feet), it opens up to the foyer, dining room kitchen, hallway to the spare bedrooms, etc.  My friend comes over most Thursday nights and he was quite impressed with them.