~SOLD~ Audio Note Kits DAC 4.1x Professional w/Triple C Core transformers

Sense63

~SOLD~

Reluctantly up for sale is my like new Audio Note Kits DAC 4.1x Professional.  I'm the original owner and purchased this through ANK with Pete Fulton (Digital Pete) doing the entire build.  I won't go on and on about how great this sounds, but check out the website link below for all the information regarding this wonderful performing DAC.  I will include all the stock tubes at my asking price, but I've been using NOS tubes (Bendix 6x5 and Amperex 12AU7) with a nice improvement in sound.  If you're interested in these, please let me know.  The first few pictures below are from the website as these are much better quality than I could take.  The last three pictures are of my 4.1x.  After I took them, I realized that there is a spot of dust on the top.  The top (and entire unit) are in excellent condition without any nicks, smudges, etc.  Like I mentioned, my picture taking skills are not the greatest.  :)

I have extensive and perfect feedback under the same username on audiogon and us audiomart under the username Mascott.

All the 4.1x Professionals come with USB and Coax.

Retail direct from ANK: $3500
Asking: $3100 shipped to the lower 48

https://ankaudiokits.com/product/dac4-1x-professional-edition/

« Last Edit: 25 Jan 2022, 12:31 am by Sense63 »

joessportster

• Set & Single Driver Bliss
Location ?

Sense63

I'm in NW Indiana, but shipping is included to the lower 48.

timind

• permanent vacation
Professional? Does this mean it has balanced outputs? For some reason there is no picture of the back panel on the website.

Sense63

It does have balanced outputs and "professional" because it was built by Digital Pete, who is the only person who builds this DAC for ANK.

Limberpine

What DAC did you replace this with?

Sense63

I'm currently deciding between two.  Merason DAC1 and Bricasti M3.  I don't know if either will be better than the ANK....just different.

joessportster

• Set & Single Driver Bliss
Hey Scott, What DAC's had you tried prior to the ank 4.1 ?  I want to see if we both followed a similar path to get here. UPS Updated the tracking they are indeed stating the ANK will deliver tomorrow, Cant wait. I really liked the 2.1 Improved I had but everyone says there is no comparison between the 2.1 and 4.1.  My AGD Master 7 has remained King for some time. If everything I read is true it should be
de-throned................. :lol: