New M4 Review

Mr. Big

Desertpilot

• Retired
Re: New M4 Review
« Reply #1 on: 16 Dec 2021, 03:17 pm »
What a great review by Steve.  I added a comment.  Clayton better get ready.  After such a glowing review heard by Steve's huge audience, I suspect Clayton's shop is going to get very busy!

Marcus

minatophase3

« Reply #2 on: 16 Dec 2021, 04:54 pm »
Great review and as a new owner of the M4 Sapphires I agree with Steve, they are really great speakers and need to be heard!

abomwell

« Reply #3 on: 16 Dec 2021, 05:25 pm »
Steve alluded to a new speaker in 2022. Anyone know about this?

Tangram

« Reply #4 on: 16 Dec 2021, 09:52 pm »
Clayton has been called up to the Big Show. When will Herb R. review a pair for Stereophile? He loved them at a show.

franSSS

« Reply #5 on: 17 Dec 2021, 04:53 pm »
i enjoyed Steve's review. Especially since i bought a pair blind. The review could not come at a better time since my pair of M4's will ship this week i believe. A person agonizes quite a bit over the new addition so to get a review as positive like this is heartwarming. Maybe by the end of next week they will be in my lounge and i can verify Steve's words first hand.

minatophase3

« Reply #6 on: 17 Dec 2021, 05:00 pm »
i enjoyed Steve's review. Especially since i bought a pair blind. The review could not come at a better time since my pair of M4's will ship this week i believe. A person agonizes quite a bit over the new addition so to get a review as positive like this is heartwarming. Maybe by the end of next week they will be in my lounge and i can verify Steve's words first hand.
As a new owner of the M4's myself, almost at the 200 hour burn in mark, I feel confident in saying they are truly amazing speakers and you are most likely going to be very happy with them.  I thought they sounded good after about 10 hours, then around 100 they got better, now at almost 200 they are sounding amazing!