Great RM 30 review!

warnerwh

Great RM 30 review!
« on: 27 Mar 2005, 08:41 pm »
This is a short and to the point excerpt from a letter my friend/customer wrote to a mutual audiophile friend regarding his impression of the RM 30's he just bought.  Makes for a nice review I thought:

"Just finished up listening to some music. Mike, my speakers are fucking scary…… they are that good. It has been some time, but listening to the best of the best, cost no object speakers at Nuts about Hi Fi, Thiel, Watt Puppies, and the like, it is difficult for me to grasp that I am listening to that and possibly more in sound quality; right here in my own home, and they are mine all mine….boooooh, aaahhh, (poor attempt at maddening laugh). Anyway, the point is these VMPS’ are that good.  "

I might add that the room he auditioned the super high end audio gear in Nuts About HIFI in Silverdale was designed by Jim Thiel with megadollar everything.  
This persons room is an untreated room although he's building a home and will have a dedicated room in a few months.  I'm looking forward to his impressions after he has a properly treated room.  I believe he is another happy VMPS owner!   Hope you guys liked the review.

James Romeyn

• Industry Participant
  • James Romeyn Music and Audio, LLC
    • James Romeyn Music and Audio, LLC
Great RM 30 review!
« Reply #1 on: 3 Apr 2005, 08:37 pm »
Amen (except for the f word).