Is Louis very busy now?

Michael

Is Louis very busy now?
« on: 22 Mar 2005, 07:30 am »
Hi all Omega owners,

I come from Hong Kong, where Omega doesn't have any authorized dealers there. I'm very interested in Grande 6R and plan to order one from Louis.

As no local authorized dealer handles my order, I sent my enquiries to Louis directly. He's very helpful and often gave quick and detailed responses.  :D

Regarding shippment issue, I have to either invite my friend, who is living in Sierra Madre and ships items to Hong Kong periodically, to ship the speakers to me or let Louis ship them to me directly.

Louis told me before that direct shipping charges is around US$180, almost the value of a single Super 3!  :o So I tend to ask for my friend's assistance to save shipping cost.

As my friend is taking a business trip and will be back soon, I sent an e-mail to Louis a few days ago to clarify some issues and to place my order.

However, there is no reply from Louis until now.

Does any one know that whether Louis is very busy now?

Regards,

Michael

marklivia

Is Louis very busy now?
« Reply #1 on: 22 Mar 2005, 12:39 pm »
Yes, he is busy...getting ready for the Montreal show. But , he has time to chat w/ people on the phone. I think he has computer issues? Call him.

Michael

Ordering Grande 6R
« Reply #2 on: 22 Mar 2005, 03:55 pm »
Hi Louis,

Did you receive my messages sent to you a few days ago?

I'm going to order a pair of Grande 6R as my friend will be back from business trip by early April.

It seems that you'll launch some new products after soon. Will there be a new model to replace Grande 6? Or will there be modifications on the current Grande 6 so I should better wait for a while?

Is your new EL84 amp SET type?

Regards,

Michael

Louis O

Is Louis very busy now?
« Reply #3 on: 27 Mar 2005, 01:01 am »
Hi Michael,

Sorry about some of the late replies. The show is really taking a lot of time to get ready for and it was very difficult because the new drivers came in so late. I had to get them ready in such a short time as well as all the other gear. I was hoping to get the 4.5" hemp drivers as well, but they wont be ready.

All the best,
Louis