Can Nirvana components be replaced one at a time ?

econ

« on: 21 Mar 2005, 11:01 am »
Several components go to make up the Nirvana upgrades. My desoldering skills are mediocre . Whilst upgrading  a   25W  Aksa  Ive not done it properly. So one channel isnt working  now.   Could I have  upgraded one component at a time then  tested and adjusted  Voltages and offset and if it all checked  out moved on to the next component and retested and so forth till all components in the upgrade are replaced  ?  That way if it doesnt work, all other things being equal, its whatever I did last that is at fault .

AKSA

• http://www.aksaonline.com
« Reply #1 on: 21 Mar 2005, 11:30 am »
Hi Paul,

Yes, you certainly can do it this way!  However, it's not very economical, why not take the plunge with appropriate care, and if it doesn't work, engage my email diagnosis?  I'm no doctor, but I'm a great midwife....... :lol:

Cheers,

Hugh

econ

« Reply #2 on: 21 Mar 2005, 12:03 pm »
Thanks  Hugh.  If I get stuck  badly then  I will email and know that your after sales service is there at a moment's notice. In part  I want to learn  from any errors that  I make. It will take more time  as you say but provided it makes electronic sense then Im happy to  spend that time trying it this way