Pair Valvo E80CC 6085 Vacuum Tubes Gold Pin RT1E3 Amplitrex Tested [SOLD]

baileyler

Pair Valvo E80CC 6085 Vacuum Tubes Gold Pin RT1E3 Amplitrex Tested

PLEASE READ THIS LISTING IN ITS ENTIRETY, INCLUDING ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS!

By purchasing from this listing, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this entire listing, including all my terms and conditions, and agree to accept and abide by those terms and conditions.

I am cleaning out some stuff, and I have a reasonably matched pair of Valvo branded E80CC gold pin vacuum tubes.

Both tubes have the same etched manufacturer/date code of “right triangle”1E3 (May 1961, Philips Heerlen factory).

Price is $75 for the pair (shipping is extra).

I tested these tubes on my Amplitrex At-1000.  Test conditions were Vp=250V and Grid = -5.5V.  Under these test conditions, spec transconductance is 2.7 mA/V.  The results are as follows:

Tube #1   2.7/2.7
Tube #2   2.5/2.6

From the test results, these appear to be a reasonably strong and matched pair.

In any event, these tubes should be considered “USED” for the purposes of this sale.

I can provide additional information or photos on request.

GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Please note that these tubes are being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”.  There are no returns or refunds under any circumstances UNLESS I have grossly misdescribed what I am selling.

While I am selling these “AS IS, WHERE IS”, I will guarantee against DOA (dead on arrival) or material misdescription with appropriate proof.  If that proof is provided, I will refund the dead ones at purchase price (but no refund on shipping).

PLEASE NOTE, HOWEVER, THAT I CANNOT GUARANTEE (OR EVEN REMOTELY PREDICT) HOW THESE TUBES WILL SOUND OR PERFORM IN YOUR EQUIPMENT. 
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY INDICATED IN THIS LISTING, I DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THESE TUBES, OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THEM.

ANY TEST RESULTS ARE ONLY PROVIDED AS AN INDICATION OF TUBE PERFORMANCE IN A VERY LIMITED (AND IDEAL) ENVIRONMENT.  YOUR TUBE TESTER MAY GIVE A DIFFERENT RESULT THAN MINE, so please take that into account. In the event of a tube tester conflict, MY TUBE TESTER CONTROLS.

Payment can be via money order/cashier's check/personal check, but all must clear my bank first. Cash is OK for a local transaction.

I also accept Paypal for convenience.  IF YOU PAY VIA PAYPAL, HOWEVER, A CONDITION OF YOUR PAYMENT IS THAT YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO FILE A PAYPAL CLAIM OR CHARGE BACK (but do retain the right to sue me in court should you so desire).  While no fee Paypal is preferred, I will cover any Paypal fees.

Each tube will be individually wrapped in bubble wrap.

Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail unless otherwise requested.

Please request a shipping quote in advance.

I WILL NOT FALSIFY INFORMATION ON A CUSTOMS FORM.

Shipping terms are EXW US Post Office (INCOTERMS 2010).  In accordance with these terms, I will deliver the lot into the possession of the US Post Office, and once in the possession of the US Post Office ALL RISK OF LOSS PASSES TO THE BUYER.

WHAT THIS MEANS IS THAT I EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR DELIVERY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGE OR LOSS) BY ANY POSTAL SYSTEM, AND BY PURCHASING YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO FILE A CLAIM (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BUYER PROTECTION CLAIMS WITH PAYPAL) FOR ANY SHIPPING RELATED ISSUE. 

If, however, you have purchased insurance for the item, I will assist to the best of my ability in the processing of any legitimate insurance claim you desire to file.

Please check my feedback on Ebay (ID=baileyler) and buy with confidence.

« Last Edit: 10 Jul 2021, 12:18 am by baileyler »